Saturday, July 03, 2010

Lancaster Atrium Manila. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.

Lancaster Atrium Manila. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available One Bedroom Corner Units [Semi Fitted Suites]

Update July 1, 2010 [Manila 6.00am]

Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Lancaster Atrium Condotel Suites may be purchased on a 12 year payment terms that provide for 40% of the purchase price of the unit to be paid over 4 years without interest and the remaining 60% over 8 years which can be partially or fully offset from income on the Condotel rentals. Units may also be purchased on a 5 Year No Interest Charge Term of payment. Turnover of units Lancaster Atrium will be from December 2011.

The 12 year payment plan open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process and provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of -Php-25,000.00 for 62.82sqm [675sqft Suites [Contract Price -Php-7,379,751.86] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-62,821.84 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-85,585.01 to complete the balance of the purchase price. Although there is a Lock-in Period of eight (8) years and other conditions require monthly installments shall be covered by post dated checks – this new payment plan proves very popular with overseas Filipinos looking to purchase investment property back home in the Philippines.

The Lancaster Atrium Manila will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool which makes the Lancaster Brand a great Investment for overseas investors whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Income as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites
Price Effective: July 1, 2010 [Semi Fitted Suites Quoted in Philippine Pesos]

Lancaster – The Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suite. Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-7,379,751.86 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

One Bedroom Suites may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-122,579.20. Alternatively Save -Pph-441,285.10 by Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment -Pph-1,765,140.40. Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-85,805.43.

Cash Payment option; take 20% discount on contract price plus purchase Tax Savings of -Php-1,475,950.40. Effective Cash Price -Pph-5,903,801.49. Make the initial Reservation payment [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-5,288,421.34] the remaining 10% [-Php-590,380.15] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The 12 year payment plan open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process and provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of -Php-25,000.00 for 62.82sqm [675sqft Suites [Contract Price -Php-7,379,751.86] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-62,821.84 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-85,585.01.

All Lancaster Residential [Semi Fitted] Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condo Hotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of Condo Hotel furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc will be available prior to completion.

For Available One Bedroom Unit Listings please Email for details.

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites PowerPoint Condotel Investment Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=26&func=select&id=13

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [+632] 717 1958

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [+6332] 340 0721
Email: plcsales@lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.plcglobalpinoy.com [PLC Global Pinoy Network]
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home