Thursday, September 03, 2009

Condotel Investment Buy to Let Property Lancaster Atrium Manila. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila

Lancaster Atrium Manila. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available One Bedroom Podium Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Update September 1, 2009 [Manila 06.00am]


Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Lancaster Atrium Condotel Suites may be purchased on a 12 year payment terms that provides for 40% of the purchase price of the unit to be paid over 4 years without interest and the remaining 60% over 8 years which can be partially or fully offset from income on the Condotel rentals. Units may also be purchased on a 5 Year No Interest Charge Term of payment. Turnover of units Lancaster Atrium will be from December 2011.

The Lancaster Atrium Manila will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool which makes the Lancaster Brand a great Investment for overseas investors whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Income as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management.

The 12 year payment plan is open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Studio Condotel Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process and provides for One Bedroom Podium [Semi Fitted] 44.41sqm [480sqft] Condotel Suites to be purchased with initial Reservation payment of -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-5,217,045.21] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-44,348.72 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-60,418.25 to complete the balance of the purchase price. Although there is a Lock-in Period of eight (8) years and other conditions require monthly installments shall be covered by post dated checks – this new payment plan proves very popular with overseas Filipinos looking to purchase investment property back home in the Philippines.

Available One Bedroom Podium Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: September 1, 2009 [Semi Fitted Suites Quoted in Philippine Pesos]

One Bedroom Podium Suites. Floor Area 44.41sqm [480sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-5,217,045.21 [Including Sales Tax] may be purchased with an initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-86,534.09.

Alternatively Save -P-311,522.70 by making initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Down Payment of -Php-1,246,090.80 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-60,573.86.

Cash Payment option; take 20% discount on the contract price plus purchase Tax Savings of -Php-1,018,201.90. Effective Cash Price -Pph-4,173,636.16. Make the initial Reservation payment [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-3,731,272.55] the remaining 10% [-Php-417,363.62] on unit turnover.

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom Podium Suites
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the 44.60sqm [480sqft] Semi-Fitted One Bedroom Podium Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-5,217,045.21] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-44,348.72 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-60,418.25 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

All Lancaster Residential [Semi Fitted] Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condo Hotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of Condo Hotel furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc will be available prior to completion.

For available One Bedroom Podium Unit Listings please Email for details.

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites PowerPoint Condotel Investment Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=26&func=select&id=13

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [+632] 717 1958

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [+6332] 340 0721
Email: plcsales@lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home