Lancaster Brand of Condo Hotels in Manila launch sales of Premiere Executive Studio Suites
Pacific Concord Properties Lancaster Atrium Condotel Manila recently launched sales for their pre-completion Premiere Executive Studio Suites for buy to let investors on 12 year payment terms
Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks sales director and lead marketing partners for the Lancaster Brand of Condotels in the Philippines said Lancaster Atrium Condotel Suites in Manila may be purchased on a 12 year payment terms that provides for 40% of the purchase price of the unit to be paid over 4 years without interest and the remaining 60% over 8 years which can be partially or fully offset from income on the Condotel rentals. Units may also be purchased on a 5 Year No Interest Charge Term of payment. Turnover of units Lancaster Atrium will be from December 2011.
The 12 year payment plan is open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Premiere Executive Studio Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process said Collingz and provides for Premiere Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased an initial Reservation fee of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Suite [Contract Price -Php-3,776,760.00 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-32,046.28 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-43,658.09 to complete the balance of the purchase price. Although there is a Lock-in Period of eight (8) years and other conditions require monthly installments shall be covered by post dated checks – this new payment plan proves very popular with overseas Filipinos looking to purchase investment property back home in the Philippines
The Lancaster Atrium Manila will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool which makes the Lancaster Brand a great Investment for overseas investors whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 12-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management.
Lancaster Atrium Premiere Executive Studio Suites
Price Effective: May 16, 2009. [Semi Fitted Suites Quoted in Philippine Pesos]
Lancaster Atrium Premiere Executive Studio Suites. Floor Area 32.50sqm [350sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-3,776,760.00 [Including Taxes] These units are either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay.
Premiere Executive Studio Suites may be purchased with an initial -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-62,529.33. Alternatively Save -Pph-225,105.80 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-900,422.40 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-43,770.53.
Premiere Executive Studio Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans. Pay -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Premiere Executive Studio Suite [Contract Price -Pph-3,776,760.00] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-52,368.32 with the balance of -Pph-1,238,080.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.
Cash Payment option; take 20% discount on contract price plus purchase Tax Savings of -Php-814,544.70. Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,962,215.36. Make the initial Reservation payment [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,640,993.82] the remaining 10% [-Php-296,221.54] on unit turnover.
Premiere Executive Studio Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve  Year Payment Plan
The 12 year payment plan is open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Premiere Executive Studio Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process and provides for initial Reservation fee of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Suite [Contract Price -Php-3,776,760.00 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-32,046.28 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-43,658.09 to complete the balance of the purchase price.
All Lancaster Residential [Semi Fitted] Suites Unit Features Include:
* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners
For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condo Hotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of Condo Hotel furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc will be available prior to completion.
For Available Premiere Executive Studio Suite Listings please Email for details.
For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites PowerPoint Condotel Investment Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [+632] 717 1958
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [+6332] 340 0721
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]