Monday, April 27, 2009

15 Year Payment Terms at Lancaster Atrium Manila. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila | Pre-Completion 2011 Buy to Let Condotel Investments

Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks Sales Director and lead Marketing Partners for Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condotels announced that Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on very affordable and competitive new payment plans for Condotel Suites to be purchased on a 15 year payment terms that provides for 50% of the purchase price of the unit to be paid over 4 years without interest and the remaining 50% over 11 years which can be partially or fully offset from income on the Condotel rentals. Units may also be purchased on a 5 Year No Interest Charge Term of payment. Turnover of units Lancaster Atrium will be from December 2011

All payments will be made to Lancaster Atrium Banco de Oro Unicapital Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated; given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for buyers of Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Lancaster Atrium Condo Hotel investment power point presentations are available for download from…

http://www.lancastersuites.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=26&func=select&id=13

The Lancaster Atrium Manila will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool which makes the Lancaster Brand a great Investment for overseas investors whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 12-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites
Price Effective: May 1, 2009 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites. Floor Area 28.17 square meters [304sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-3,052,726.56 [Including Sales Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Offer for an Executive Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of –Php-50,462.11.

Alternatively Save –P-183,163.60 by making initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of –Php-726,654.37 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of –Php-35,323.48.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 48 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the initial -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 28.17sqm [304sqft Executive Semi-Fitted Studio [Contract Price -Php-3,052,726.56 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-42,262.02 with balance of -Php-999,149.76 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option; take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Php-610,545.30]. Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,442,181.24. Make the initial Reservation payment [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,175,463.12] the remaining 10% [-Php-241,718.12] on unit turnover.

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Executive Studio Suites
New 15 Year Payment Plan

The new Fifteen [15] Year Payment Plan provides for the Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation payment of -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-3,052,726.56] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-25,861.83 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 132 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-31,161.56 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Deluxe Suites
Price Effective: May 1, 2009 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-3,521,960.00 [Including Sales Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Offer for an Executive Deluxe Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of –Php-58,282.67.

Alternatively Save –P-209,817.60 by making the initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of –Php-839,270.40 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of –Php-40,797.87.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 48 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the initial -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Semi-Fitted Studio [Contract Price -Php-3,521,960.00 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-48,811.73 with balance of -Php-1,153,996.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-704,392.00]. Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,817,568.80. Make the initial Reservation payment [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,513,311.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-279,256.80] on unit turnover.

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Executive Studio Suites
New 15 Year Payment Plan

The Fifteen [15] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Deluxe Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation payment of -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-3,521,960.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-29,869.87 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 132 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-35,990.94 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: May 1, 2009. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster – The Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suite. Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-7,379,751.86 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-122,579.20.

Alternatively Save -Pph-441,285.10 by Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment -Pph-1,765,140.40 Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-85,805.43.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 48 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation fee for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-7,379,751.86] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-102,660.08 with the resulting balance of -Pph-2,427,068.11 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-1,475,950.40] Effective Cash Price –Pph-5,903,801.49. Make the initial Reservation payment of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-5,290,921.34] and 10% [-Pph-587,880.15] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
New 15 Year Payment Plan

The Fifteen [15] Year Payment Plan provides for the One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Corner Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for 62.82sqm [675sqft Suites [Contract Price -Php-7,379,751.86] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-62,821.84 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 132 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-75,695.59 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: May 1, 2009. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67sqm [815sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-8,889,299.96 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The current Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-147,738.33.

Alternatively Save -Pph-531,857.98 by Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-2,127,432.00 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-103,416.83.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 48 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation for a 75.67sqm [815sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-8,889,299.96] then 48 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-123,730.85 with the balance of -Pph-2,925,218.99 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount on contract price [Save -Pph-1,777,860.00] Effective Cash Price –Pph-7,111,440.00. Pay Initial Reservation fee -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-6,377,795.97] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-708,644.00] on unit turnover.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
New 15 Year Payment Plan

The Fifteen [15] Year Payment Plan provides for Two Bedroom Loft Type [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-8,889,299.96] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-75,715.90 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 132 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-91,231.96 to complete the balance of the purchase price

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: May 1, 2009

Lancaster Atrium Bi-Level Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-17,080,374.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type or Bi-Level Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay.

The current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with an initial -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-284,256.24.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
New 15 Year Payment Plan

The Fifteen [15] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation fee of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft ] Three Bedroom Penthouse [Contract Price -Php-17,080,374.53 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-145,681.32 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 132 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-175,535.03 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in Philippine Pesos. Kindly refer to our March 16, 2009 Price Lists for full details of terms of payment.

Lancaster Semi-Fitted Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites PowerPoint Condotel Investment Presentation...

Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=26&func=select&id=13

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [+632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [+632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [+6332] 340 0721
Fax: Cebu [+6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home