Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Condo Manila Buy to Let Condotel Investment Philippines

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, 100% Financing, 12 Year Payment Plans, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

To be called Lancaster - The Atrium [which is the second Tower adjacent to the existing “Sold Out” Tower I] we are now accepting Reservations for Studio, One, Two & Three Bedroom Suites adopting International Standard Escrow Trust Account “Buyer Safe” Easy Secure Payment Plans… with 6 year interest free payment terms or up to 12 year "In-House" financing available, full condo ownership, no management costs for Condo Hotel Suites, no enrollment charges for joining the Hotel Rental Pool, and minimum monthly maintenance fees, as buyers or sellers of Real Estate you really should take a moment to look at this Philippine Condotel Investment Opportunity

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Hotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 12-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

Units at the Lancaster Suites have basic kitchen facilities. The standard unit price [Semi Fitted Suites] provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished or fitted. Included in the current standard basic price for the ‘Semi-Fitted’ units are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Ceilings and walls are painted cement finish.

A complete Condotel Suite optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fixtures and fittings, furniture’s, furnishings, light fittings and fixtures and appliances including air-conditioning will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Update July 16, 2008 [Manila 06.00am]

Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Construction costs in the Philippines are seen to increase by more than 35% this year due to steep global steel, cement and copper prices rises on the back of US Dollar devaluation.

Nearly all construction materials used in the development of Philippine high-rise buildings are imported. With the strong continued depreciation of the US Dollar value in the South-East Asia, construction materials exported from China, Korea and Taiwan, together with shipping costs, are increasing at a phenomenal rate as exporters of steel, electrical components and cement in the region set upwards of 40/50% price increases to offset the Dollar’s regional devaluation.

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks Sales Director and lead Marketing Partners for Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condo Hotels anticipates substantial increases in construction costs over the next 18-24 months will force developers in the Country to make adjustments to their selling price for new condo developments going up in Manila and other cities.

Now is the time to invest in Philippine Real Estate and lock in at current price levels said Collingz who’s Lancaster Condo Hotel brand offer the security of International Standards of Trust Account Escrow Banking facilities for all buyers payments.

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Suites are now available as Semi Fitted Suites on very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a 12 year “In-House” simple no prequalification developer financed Payment Plan.

The 12 year payment plan, that is open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Condotel Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process – merely having to make a *Reservation Fee of Philippine Pesos [PHP] 25,000 for each residential unit, *No Down payment required and *45% is payable in 48 equal monthly installments without interest and the remaining *55% payable in 96 equal monthly installments with interest at 18% per annum on the 50% balance only. Although there is a *Lock-in Period: Eight (8) years this new payment plan will prove to be very popular with overseas Filipinos looking to purchase investment property back home in the Philippines.

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated; given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Executive Studio Suites
Price Effective: July 16, 2008 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster - The Atrium Tower ‘A’ Executive Studio Suites. Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-2,863,424.16 [Including Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Price for an Executive Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee of -Php-25,000.00 and the resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-39,422.56.

Alternatively Save -Php-170,305.44 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-681,221.80 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-27,595.79.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the -Php-25,000.00 initial Reservation for a 28.17sqm [304sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price –Php-2,863,424.16] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-31,695.74 with the resulting balance payment of -Php-936,679.97 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-572,684.80] Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,290,739.33. Make the initial Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,039,165.40] and the remaining 10% [-Php-226,573.93] on unit turnover.

Executive Studio Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 28.17sqm [304sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,863,424.16] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-25,427.55 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-31,910.22 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites
Price Effective: July 16, 2008 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster Atrium Tower ‘A’ Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-3,303,560.00 [Including Sales Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Offer for an Executive Deluxe Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-45,535.56.

Alternatively Save -Php-196,713.60 by making the initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-786,854.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-31,874.89.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the initial -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Semi-Fitted Studio [Contract Price -Php-3,303,560.00 including Sales Tax] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-36,610.59 with balance of -Php-1,081,924.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-660,712.00]. Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,642,848.00. Make the initial Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,356,063.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-261,784.80] on unit turnover.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Deluxe Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation payment of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-3,303,560.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-29,370.43 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-36,858.33 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Combined Studio Units [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Tower A selected Combined Studio Suites Floor Area 59.28 square meters [638sqft] Total Purchase Price -Php-6,025,693.44 [Including Sales Tax]. These units are Corner Suites overlooking Swimming Pool Deck with either Afternoon/Sunset or Morning Sun views of the Ortigas Center or Mandaluyong. The Current Offer for the Combined Studio Suites provides they may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-50,000.00 and Balance then Payable without interest in 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-82,995.75.

Alternatively Save -Pph-291,826.10 by making Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-1,434,166.43 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-58,097.01.

Lancaster Atrium Combined Studio Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the initial -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation fee for a 58.97sqm [635sqft] Combined Studio Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,025,693.44 Including Sales Tax] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-66,728.58 with balance of -Pph-1,971,978.84 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-1,205,138.68] Effective Cash Price –Pph-4,820,554.76. Make the initial Reservation [-Pph-50,000.00] then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,293,499.28] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-477,055.48] on unit turnover.

Combined Studio Deluxe Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Lancaster Atrium Tower A Combined Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation fee of only -Php-50,000.00 [Total Contract Price -Php-6,025,693.44] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-53,532.25 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-67,180.14 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster – The Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites. Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-6,957,601.46 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-96,286.13.

Alternatively Save -Pph-415,956.08 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,663,824.35 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-67,400.29.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation fee for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,957,601.46] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-77,414.05 with the resulting balance of -Pph-2,287,758.48 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-1,391,520.29] Effective Cash Price –Pph-5,566,081.17. Make the initial Reservation payment of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,986,973.05] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-554,108.12] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Corner Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for 62.82sqm [675sqft Suites [Contract Price -Php-6,957,601.46] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-62,104.55 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-77,937.91 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Semi Fitted Units]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69sqm [546sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Pph-5,614,148.65 [Including Tax]. The Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only -Pph-77,627.06.

Alternatively Save -Pph-335,348.90 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,341,395.68 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-54,338.95.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Initial Reservation for a 50.69sqm [546sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,614,148.65 Including Sales Tax] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-62,412.16 with balance -Pph-1,844,419.05 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-1,122,829.73] Effective Cash Price -Pph-4,491,318.92. Make the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,019,687.03] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-446,631.89] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] ‘Loft Type’ Condotel Suite to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 50.69sqm [546sqft Suite [Contract Price -Php-5,614,148.65] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-53,165.05 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-66,719.31 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-8,380,797.56 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The current Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-116,052.74.

Alternatively Save -Pph-501,347.84 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-2,005,391.41 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-81,236.92.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation for a 75.67sqm [815sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-8,380,797.56] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-93,306.41 with the balance of -Pph-2,757,413.19 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-1,676,159.52] Effective Cash Price –Pph-6,704,638.04. Pay the Initial Reservation fee -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-6,011,674.24] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-667,963.80] on unit turnover.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the Two Bedroom Loft Type [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-8,380,797.56] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-74,854.02 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-93,937.82 to complete the balance of the purchase price

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008.

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Pph-11,739,983.36 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Offer for Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only -Pph-25,000.00 Initial Reservation with the resulting Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-162,708.10.

Alternatively Save -Pph-702,898.98 by making the Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-2,811,596.01 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-113,895.67.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the -Pph-25,000.00 Initial Reservation fee for a 106.00sqm [1140sqft Three Bedroom Condotel Suite [Contract Price -Pph-11,739,983.36 including general Sales Tax] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-130,817.31 with balance of -Pph-3,865,944.51 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-2,372,996.67] Effective Cash Price –Pph-9,366,986.69. Pay the initial Reservation fee -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-8,430,288.02] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-936,698.67] on unit turnover.

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom Bi-Level “Loft-Type” [Semi Fitted] Corner Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation fee of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-11,739,983.36 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-104,946.73 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-131,702.56 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: July 16, 2008.

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Bi-Level Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-16,164,438.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type or Bi-Level Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay.

Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-224,158.87.

Alternatively Save -Pph-968,366.28 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-3,873,465.25 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-156,911.21.

Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the -Pph-25,000.00 Initial Reservation fee for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-16,164,438.53] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-180,223.73 with resulting balance of -Pph-5,326,014.71 payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount on the contract price [Save -Pph-3,232,887.60] Effective Cash Price –Pph-12,931,551.82. Pay the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-11,615,895.74] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-1,290,655.08] on unit turnover.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation fee of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft ] Three Bedroom Penthouse [Contract Price -Php-16,164,438.53 including Sales Tax] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-144,582.47 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-181,443.31 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

All Lancaster [Semi Fitted] Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=26&func=select&id=13

For more information, specifications and reservations please do not hesitate to contact us:

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Lancaster Suites. Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan.
Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com/
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home