Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Philippine Condotel Investments Now Ready for Occupancy

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks Sales Director and lead Marketing Partners for Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condotels anticipates substantial increases in construction costs over the next 18-24 months will force developers in the Country to make adjustments to their selling price for new condo developments going up in Manila and other cities.

Now is the time to invest in Philippine Real Estate and lock in at current price levels said Collingz who’s Lancaster Condo Hotel brand offer the security of International Standards of Trust Account Escrow Banking facilities for all buyers payments. Buyers whom reserve now can take advantage of current prices locked in for their units and see an immediate equity return on their investment.

Lancaster Suites Tower I, located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, now completed and ready for occupancy, provides unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 8%-16% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & semi-fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area with simulated wood plank floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Walls and ceilings are painted cement finish. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fittings and fixtures, furniture’s, furnishings, air-conditioning, lighting fixtures and appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Prospective or existing unit buyers may avail of up to 15 year mortgages for the purchase of all Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel units with minimum equity of 30%.

Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan

Lancaster Tower I Buyers can take advantage of this offer to free up some cash as well as to finance the fit-out of their units in the condotel pool or their business set up requirements in their commercial units or purchase preconstruction units in the new Lancaster Atrium Manila Condotels

Lancaster Suites Manila - Tower I
Currently Available - Studio Suites
Philippine Pesos Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Suites Tower I Executive Studio Condotel Suite. Floor Area of 27.49 square meters [295sqft] Total Purchase Price: -Pph-2,890,698.85 [Tax Inclusive] and may be purchased with a Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then 30% Down Payment of -Pph-859,709.66 within 30 days and the resulting balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-167,165.77. Interest Free.

Pay Cash, take 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save -Pph-289,070.00. Effective Cash Price –Pph-2,601,629.00. Terms: Pay an initial Reservation of -Pph-25,000.00 then 90% of the contract price within 30 days [-Pph-2,318,966.10] and the remaining 10% balance [-Pph-257,662.90] within 90 days upon unit turnover....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of Condo Hotel furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for Studio Suites ranging from -Pph-403,715.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Studio Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco D’Oro Unicapital [BDO] Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Home Loan Program, a no hassle finance option, is available to all Non-Resident Foreign Nationals and Overseas Filipinos alike, requires payment of the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days payment of a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-859,709.66] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-403,715.00]; the remaining balance [-Pph-2,005,990.00] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%* Current Rates maybe lower – Please enquire] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-23,438.00

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Lancaster Suites Manila - Tower I
Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime “Corner” Suite
Philippine Pesos Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom Suite. Floor Area 41.69sqm [450sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-4,383,893.61 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with Reservation of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a minimum 30% Down Payment of -Pph-1,307,668.08 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-254,268.79.

Alternatively, Pay Cash, and take a full 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-438,389.36 by paying the initial Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% of the net cash purchase price [-Pph-3,528,453.80] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-392,050.50] on unit turnover.....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from USD -Pph-604,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

One Bedroom Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco D’Oro Unicapital [BDO] Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Home Loan Program, a no hassle finance option, is available to all Non-Resident Foreign Nationals and Overseas Filipinos alike, requires payment of the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days payment of a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-1,307,668.08] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-604,000.00]; the remaining balance [-Pph-3,051,225.60] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%* Current Rates maybe lower – Please enquire] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-35,650.00

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Bi-Level [Loft Type] Prime Suite
Philippine Pesos Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft Type" Condotel Unit. Floor Area of 46.40 square meters [500sqft] Total Purchase Price: -Pph-4,879,171.58 [Including Tax] may be purchased with minimum outright 50% Down Payment of -Pph-2,439,585.79 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-203,298.80.

Pay Cash. Take a 10% discount on Purchase Price, Save -Pph-487,917.15 Effective Cash Price -Pph-4,391,254.40. Down payment of 90% [-Pph-3,952,128.90] and remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-439,125.50] on unit turnover....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites ranging from USD -Pph-650,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

One Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco D’Oro Unicapital [BDO] Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Home Loan Program, a no hassle finance option, is available to all Non-Resident Foreign Nationals and Overseas Filipinos alike, requires payment of the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days payment of a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-1,456,251.40] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-650,000.00]; the remaining balance [-Pph-3,397,921.00] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%* Current Rates maybe lower – Please enquire] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-39,700.00**

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Currently Available – 2 Bedroom Bi-Level [Loft Type] Prime Suite
Philippine Pesos Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Suites Tower I Two Bedroom "Bi-Level" Suite. This prime unit located is overlooking Makati/Mandaluyong City and has a Floor Area of 64.33 square meters [695sqft] Total Purchase Price: -Pph-6,764,592.84 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a minimum 30% Down Payment of -Pph-2,021,877.85 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-393,142.92.

Pay Cash, take 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-676,459.28 Effective Cash Price –Pph-6,088,133.60 by paying the initial Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% [-Pph-5,456,820.20] and remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-606,313.40] on unit turnover within 90 days from receipt of down payment.....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for Two Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites ranging from USD -Pph-897,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Two Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco D’Oro Unicapital [BDO] Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Home Loan Program, a no hassle finance option, is available to all Non-Resident Foreign Nationals and Overseas Filipinos alike, requires payment of the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days payment of a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-2,021,877.85] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-897,000.00]; the remaining balance [-Pph-4,717,715.00] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%* Current Rates maybe lower – Please enquire] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-55,120.00**

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Currently Available – Three Bedroom Prime “Bi-Level” Suite
Philippine Pesos Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Suites Tower I Three Bedroom "Bi-Level" Condotel Suite. Prime unit overlooking the Wack Wack Golf Club, Shaw Boulevard and the Ortigas Center [Morning Sun]. Has a total Floor Area of 79.36 square meters [855sqft]. Total Purchase Price: -Pph-8,345,065.88 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a Reservation of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a [minimum] 30% Down Payment of -Pph-2,496,019.76 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-485,337.18. Terms of payment on selected Suites may be extended to 24 months upon request.

Pay Cash, take a 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-834,506.58 Effective Cash Price: 7,510,559.30 by paying the Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% [-Pph-6,737,003.30] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-748,556.00] on unit turnover.

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite “Fit-Out” package including all required items of furniture’s, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware’s, linens etc is now available for Three Bedroom Suites ranging from USD -Pph-1,093,277.91 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Three Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco D’Oro Unicapital [BDO] Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Home Loan Program, a no hassle finance option, is available to all Non-Resident Foreign Nationals and Overseas Filipinos alike, requires payment of the initial Reservation fee of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days payment of a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-2,496,019.76] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-1,093,277.91]; the remaining balance [-Pph-5,824,046.10] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%* Current Rates maybe lower – Please enquire] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-68,050.00**

Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website.

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status.

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Standard Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and ceilings’ with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

A complete interior of furniture's, furnishings and appliances package designed for Condotel unit specifications is available at additional charge for clients intending to join the Lancaster Rental Pool

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Email: plcmarketing@smartbro.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.condotel-manila.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home