Friday, May 16, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Condo Hotel Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila Condotel Investments in the Philippines

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Update May 1, 2008 [Manila 06.00am]

Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Construction costs in the Philippines are seen to increase by more than 25% this year due to steep global steel, cement and copper prices rises on the back of US Dollar devaluation.

Nearly all construction materials used in the development of Philippine high-rise buildings are imported. With the strong continued depreciation of the US Dollar value in the South-East Asia, construction materials exported from China, Korea and Taiwan, together with shipping costs, are increasing at a phenomenal rate as exporters of steel, electrical components and cement in the region set upwards of 20% price increases to offset the Dollar’s regional devaluation.

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks Sales Director and lead Marketing Partners for Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condotels anticipates substantial increases in construction costs over the next 18-24 months will force developers in the Country to make adjustments to their selling price for new condo developments going up in Manila and other cities.

Now is the time to invest in Philippine Real Estate and lock in at current price levels said Collingz who’s Lancaster Condo Hotel brand offer the security of International Standards of Trust Account Escrow Banking facilities for all buyers payments.

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Suites are now available as Semi Fitted Suites on very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a 12 year “In-House” simple no prequalification developer financed Payment Plan.

The 12 year payment plan, that is open to all buyers of Lancaster – The Atrium Condotel Suites whether local or foreign, is so easy to process – merely having to make a *Reservation Fee of Philippine Pesos [PHP] 25,000 for each residential unit and parking slots, *No Down payment required and *35% is payable in 48 equal monthly installments without interest, *15% payable in 4 equal annual installments without interest, payable on the 12th, 24th, 36th and 48th month in addition to the regular monthly installments and the remaining *50% payable in 96 equal monthly installments (from 49th to 144th month) with interest at 18% per annum on the 50% balance only.

Although there is a *Lock-in Period: Eight (8) years and *Other Conditions require all installments shall be covered by post dated checks, whereby upon signing of the contract to sell the buyer shall issue at least twenty six (26) checks covering the first 24 monthly installments and 2 annual lump sums – this new payment plan will very popular with overseas Filipinos looking to purchase investment property back home in the Philippines.

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated; given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Executive Studio Suites
Price Effective: April 16, 2008 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster - The Atrium Tower ‘A’ Executive Studio Suites. Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-2,574,963.36 [Including Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Price for an Executive Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with Reservation Fee -Php-25,000.00 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-35,416.16.

Alternatively Save -Php-152,997.80 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-611,991.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-24,791.31.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay the -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 28.17sqm [304sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price –Php-2,574,963.36] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-28,474.59 with the balance of -Php-841,487.91 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-514,992.70] Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,059,970.69. Make the initial Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,831,473.62] and the remaining 10% [-Php-203,497.07] on unit turnover.

Executive Studio Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 28.17sqm [304sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,574,963.36] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-23,905.91 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-27,661.41 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites
Price Effective: April 16, 2008 [Semi Fitted Suites]

Lancaster Atrium Tower ‘A’ Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Php-2,970,760.00 [Including Tax]. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Offer for an Executive Deluxe Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-40,913.33.

Alternatively Save -Php-176,745.90 by making the initial Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-706,982.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-28,639.33.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Semi-Fitted Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,970,760.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-32,894.32 with balance of -Php-972,100.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-594,152.00]. Effective Cash Price -Pph-2,376,608.00. Make the initial Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-2,116,447.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-235,160.80] on unit turnover.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Deluxe Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation payment of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-2,970,760.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-27,616.50 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-31,954.92 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Combined Studio Units [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: April 16, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Tower A selected Combined Studio Suites Floor Area 58.97 square meters [635sqft] Total Purchase Price -Php-5,390,329.76. These units are Corner Suites overlooking Swimming Pool Deck with either Afternoon/Sunset or Morning Sun views of the Ortigas Center or Mandaluyong. The Current Offer for the Combined Studio Suites provides they may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-50,000.00 and Balance then Payable without interest in 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-74,171.24.

Alternatively Save -Pph-291,826.10 by making Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-1,281,679.14 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-52,664.23.

Lancaster Atrium Combined Studio Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation for a 58.97sqm [635sqft Combined Studio [Contract Price -Pph-5,390,329.76] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-59,633.68 with the balance of -Pph-1,762,308.82 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,078,066.00] Effective Cash Price –Pph-4,312,263.70. Make the initial Reservation [-Pph-50,000.00] then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,836,037.43] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-426,226.36] on unit turnover.

Combined Studio Deluxe Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Lancaster Atrium Tower A Combined Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-50,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-5,418,666.24] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-50,331.25 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-58,238.35 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: April 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster – The Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites. Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-6,254,017.46 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-86,514.13.

Alternatively Save -Pph-373,374.40 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,494,964.19 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-60,559.89.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,254,017.46] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-69,557.36 with the balance of -Pph-2,055,575.76 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,250,803.50] Effective Cash Price –Pph-5,003,213.97. Make the initial Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,480,392.57] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-497,821.40] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Corner Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for 62.82sqm [675sqft Suites [Contract Price -Php-6,254,017.46] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-58,397.04 [No Interest for first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-67,570.93 to complete the balance of the purchase price..

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Semi Fitted Units]
Price Effective: April 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69sqm [546sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Pph-5,046,420.65 [Including Tax]. The Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only -Pph-69,741.95.

Alternatively Save -Pph-301,285.10 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,205,140.96 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-48,819.37.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 50.69sqm [546sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,046,420.65] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-56,072.53 with balance -Pph-1,657,068.81 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,009,284.20] Effective Cash Price -Pph-4,087,136.40. Make the initial Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,610,922.87] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-401,213.65] on unit turnover.

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] ‘Loft Type’ Condotel Suite to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 50.69sqm [546sqft Suite [Contract Price -Php-5,046,420.65] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-47,075.82 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-54,471.21 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: April 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-7,533,292.56 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck.

The current Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with an initial Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-104,281.86.

Alternatively Save -Pph-384,392.27 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,801,990.45 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-72,997.30.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 initial Reservation for a 75.67sqm [815sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-7,533,292.56] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-83,842.61 with the balance of -Pph-2,477,736.87 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,506,657.80] Effective Cash Price –Pph-6,026,634.47. Initial Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-5,401,471.36] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-600,163.48] on unit turnover.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for the Two Bedroom Loft Type [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-7,533,292.56] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-70,390.25 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-81,448.22 to complete the balance of the purchase price

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: January 15, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft]. Total Purchase Price -Pph-10,552,783.36 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-146,219.21.

Alternatively Save -Pph-631,647.00 by making the Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-2,526,668.01 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-102,353.45.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 106.00sqm [1140sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-10,552,783.36] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-117,560.25 with balance of -Pph-3,474,168.51 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-2,110,557.00] Effective Cash Price –Pph-8,442,226.60. Initial Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-7,575,504.02] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-841,722.67] on unit turnover.

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom “Loft-Type [Semi Fitted] Corner Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 [Contract Price -Php-10,552,783.36] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-98,697.97 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-114,202.95 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: April 16, 2008. Quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Bi-Level Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-14,637,878.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type or Bi-Level Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay.

Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-202,956.65.

Alternatively Save -Pph-876,774.00 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-3,507,090.85 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-142,069.65.

Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-14,637,878.53] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-163,177.14 with balance of -Pph-4,822,249.91 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-2,927,575.80] Effective Cash Price –Pph-11,710,302.82. Initial Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-10,516,772.54] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-1,168,530.28] on unit turnover.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Semi Fitted Condotel Suites]
Twelve Year Payment Plan

The Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with an initial Reservation of only -Php-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft Three Bedroom Penthouse [Contract Price -Php-12,653,350.53] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-136,995.74 [No Interest for the first 4 years] and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-158,517.11 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

All Lancaster [Semi Fitted] Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and ceilings with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations for Available Lancaster Mall Shop & Store Units

Available Lancaster Mall Shops, Restaurants & Store Units
Price Effective: April 16, 2008 quoted in Philippine Pesos

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Shops, Restaurants & Store Units. Example: Floor Area 45.11sqm [485sqft] Total Purchase Price -Pph-4,976,535.20 [Including Taxes] These units are all within the Lancaster Shopping Mall located on the Lower & Upper Ground Floors of the Podium. Current Special Offer for the example 45.11sqm Lower Ground Floor Shops, Restaurants and Store units provide purchases with -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-68,424.10.

Alternatively Save -Pph-295,592.20 by making the Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment -Pph-1,182,368.45 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-47,896.87.

Pay Cash and take 20% discount [Save -Pph-995,307.10] by making the Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,538,105.34] and 10% [-Pph-393,122.82] on unit Turnover.

Please note; these are average floor areas for example pricing purpose only. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in Philippine Pesos.

For more information, specifications and reservations please do not hesitate to contact us:

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Lancaster Suites. Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan.
Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home