Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Condotel Investments Manila, Philippines. Lancaster - The Atrium Manila Announce 17% Pre-construction Price Increase Effective April 16, 2008

Condotel Investments Manila, Philippines. Lancaster - The Atrium Manila Announce 17% Pre-construction Price Increase Effective April 16, 2008. Book Reserved Units Now at the Current Pre-Increase Price

Anyone Considering Philippine Real Estate Investments Should Move Now

Construction costs in the Philippines are seen to increase by more than 25% this year due to steep global steel, cement and copper prices rises on the back of US Dollar devaluation.

Nearly all construction materials used in the development of Philippine high-rise buildings are imported. With the strong continued depreciation of the US Dollar value in the South-East Asia, construction materials exported from China, Korea and Taiwan, together with shipping costs, are increasing at a phenomenal rate as exporters of steel, electrical components and cement in the region set upwards of 20% price increases to offset the Dollar’s regional devaluation.

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Networks Sales Director and lead Marketing Partners for Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condotels anticipates substantial increases in construction costs over the next 18-24 months will force developers in the Country to make adjustments to their selling price for new condo developments going up in Manila and other cities.

Now is the time to invest in Philippine Real Estate and lock in at current price levels said Collingz who’s Lancaster Condo Hotel brand offer the security of International Standards of Trust Account Escrow Banking facilities for all buyers payments. We are looking at 17% price increases within the next 30 days on all our inventories of Condo Hotel units at Lancaster Atrium Manila. Buyers whom reserve now can take advantage of current prices locked in for their units and see an immediate equity return on their investment.

With these price adjustments Studio Suites will be priced from Pesos: 88,888.00/sqm whilst One, Two and Three Bedroom will run from Pesos: 99,554.56/sqm effective April 16, 2008

The Lancaster Atrium Suites are available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a 12 year Payment Plan that provides for 50% of the purchase price of the unit to be paid over 4 years without interest and the remaining 50% over 8 years which can be partially or fully offset from income on the Condotel rentals

The current selling price [effective until April 16, 2008] for the Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt [Semi Fitted] Studio Units are priced at Philippines Pesos [PHP] 75,888 per sqm. One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites are priced at Pesos [PHP] 84,994.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%].

Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Executive Deluxe Studio Condotel Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Executive [Semi Fitted] Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meter [350sqft] at -Pph-75,888.00.00/sqm. -Pph-2,466,360.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-33,907.78.

Alternatively Save -Pph-171,482.00 by making the Reservation, -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-585,926.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-23,735.44.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50 sqm [350 sqft Executive Deluxe [Semi-Fitted] Studio [Contract Price -Pph-2,466,360.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-27,261.85 with the balance of -Pph-805.648.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a 20% discount on the contract price of the unit [Save -Pph-493,272.00] Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation then within 30 days make payment of 90% of the net discounted contract price [-Pph-1,753,279.20] and 10% [-Pph-194,808.80] on turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Executive Studio Suites may now be Purchased on 12 Year Payment Plan Options

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Pph-2,466,360.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-17,801.58 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-91,551.00 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-24,075.73 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations
For Available Combined Tax Free Studio Suites

Executive Combined Studio Condotel Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Tower A selected Combined Studio Suites Floor Area 58.97 square meters [635sqft] at -Pph-75,888.00/sqm. -Php-4,475,115.36 [Tax Exempt] These units are Corner Suites overlooking Swimming Pool Deck. The Current Offer for Combined Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-50,000.00 and Balance then Payable without interest in 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-61,459.94.

Alternatively Save -Pph-265,507.30 by making the Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-1,062,027.69 with the Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-43,021.95.
Lancaster Atrium Combined Studio Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation for a 58.97sqm [635sqft Combined Studio [Contract Price -Pph-4,475,115.36] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-49,413.79 with the balance of -Pph-1,460,288.07 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-895,023.10] Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,177,083.06] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-353,009.23] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Selected Combined Studio Suites may now be Purchased on 12 Year Payment Plan Options

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for selected Lancaster Atrium Tower A Combined Studio [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Php-50,000.00 for a 58.97sqm [635sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-4,475,115.36] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-32,266.47 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-165,941.83 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-43,638.75 to complete the balance of the purchase price

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations For Available One Bedroom Corner Suites

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. Philippine Pesos: -Pph-5,339,358.26 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-73,810.53.

Alternatively Save -Pph-318,861.70 by making the Reservation, -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,275,445.98 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-51,667.37.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Semi-Fitted Corner Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,339,358.26] then commecning with 30 days, 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-59,343.67 with the balance of -Pph-1,753,738.23 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,067,871.70] on the unit price.... Pay the Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days Pay 90% [-Pph-3,821,837.95] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-424,648.66] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Corner Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom 'Corner' Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,339,358.26] then commecning within 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-38,750.53 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-199,288.43 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-52,408.11 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations For Available One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Condotel Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-4,308,374.25 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey ‘Loft Type’ Semi-Fitted units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Semi-Fitted Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only -Pph-59,491.31.

Alternatively Save -Pph-257,002.20 by making a Reservation, -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,028,009.82 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-41,643.92.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Semi-Fitted Suite [Contract Price -Pph-4,308,374.25] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-47,831.01 with the balance of -Pph-1,413,513.50 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save -Pph-861,674.90] on the unit total contract price.... Make the -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation then within 30 days Pay 90% [-Pph-3,079,529.46] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-342,169.94] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom 'Loft' or Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Bi-Level Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 50.69sqm [546sqft One Bedroom 'Loft' Semi Fitted Suite [Contract Price -Pph-4,308,374.25] then commencing within 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-31,232.94 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-160,626.53 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-42,240.95 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations for Available Two Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-6,431,538.36 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-88,979.70.

Alternatively Save -Pph-384,392.30 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,537,569.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-62,285.79.

The Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then within 30 days commence 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-71,539.68 with the balance of -Pph-2,114,157.66 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,286,307.70] on the unit total contract price Make the -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation then, within 30 days Pay 90% [-Pph-4,608,207.62] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-512,023.07] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Two Bedroom 'Loft' or Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Two Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Bi-Level Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 75.67sqm [815sqft Two Bedroom 'Loft' Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then commencing with 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-46,714.34 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-240,245.19 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-63,178.76 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations for Available Three Bedroom Suites

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-9,009,423.36 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Corner Semi-Fitted Suites provides purchases can be made with only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-124,783.66.

Alternatively Save -Pph-539,065.40 by making the -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-2,156,261.61 and resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-87,348.56.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Semi Fitted Corner Suite [Contract Price -Pph-9,009,423.36] then commencing within 30 days, 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-100,326.06 with the balance of -Pph-2,964,859.71 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 38,346.56] on the unit contract price by making the -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation, then within 30 days Pay 90% [-Pph-6,464,284.82] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-718,253.87] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Three Bedroom 'Loft' or Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Bi-Level Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00.00 for a 106.00sqm [1160sqft Three Bedroom Semi Fitted 'Loft' Suite [Contract Price -Pph-9,009,423.36] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-65,511.42 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-336,915.88 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-88,600.85 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations for Available Penthouse Suites

Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites [Semi-Fitted Option 2]
Price: January 1, 2008

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at -Pph-92,834.56/sqm. Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-175,393.76.

Alternatively Save -Pph-757,701.00 by making the Reservation, -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-3,030,804.13 and resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-122,775.63.

The Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft Three Bedroom Semi Fitted Penthosue Suite [Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53] then commencing within 30 days, 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-141,016.58 with the balance of -Pph-4,167,355.67 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 53,857.03] on the unit contract price by making the -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation, then within 30 days Pay 90% [-Pph-9,087,912.38] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-1,009,768.04] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Three Bedroom 'Loft' or Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Bi-Level Semi-fitted Penthouse Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite [Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-92,081.72 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-473,563.14 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-124,535.83 to complete balance of purchase price.

All Lancaster [Semi Fitted] Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and cielings with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Reservations for Available Lancaster Mall Shop & Store Units

Available Lancaster Mall Shops, Restaurants & Store Units

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Shops, Restaurants & Store Units. Example: Floor Area 45.11 sqm [485sqft] at -Pph-95,760.00/sqm. Philippine Pesos: -Pph-4,319,733.60 [Including Taxes] These units are all within the Lancaster Shopping Mall located on the Lower & Upper Ground Floors of the Podium Level. Current Special Offer for the 45.11sqm Lower Ground Floor Shops, Restaurants and Store units provide purchases with -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-59,301.86.

Alternatively Save -Pph-256,184.00 by making the Reservation, -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment -Pph-1,024,736.06 and resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-41,511.30.

Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 18,380.34] on the contract price of the unit by making the -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation then, within 30 days, Pay 90% [-Pph-3,065,208.19] and 10% [-Pph-340,578.69] on unit Turnover from December 2010

For more information, specifications and reservations please do not hesitate to contact us:

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Lancaster Suites. Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan.
Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com/
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com/

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home