Thursday, December 20, 2007

RFO Condotel Property Investment Manila Philippines

RFO Condotel Property Investment Manila Philippines Fully Furnished RFO One Bedroom Condotel Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila

Fully Furnished One Bedroom Suites available at Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines Ready for Occupancy from December 2007

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & semi-fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area with simulated wood plank floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Walls and ceilings are painted cement finish. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fittings and fixtures, furniture’s, furnishings, air-conditioning, lighting fixtures and appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime “Corner” Suite
Philippine Pesos Price: October 31, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suites". Floor Area of 41.69 square meters [450sqft] Price: -Pph-3,776,887.21 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a –Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and within 30 days a 30% Down Payment of -Pph-1,125,566.16 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-218,860.09.

Alternatively, Pay Cash, take 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-377,688.72 by paying the Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% of the net contract price [-Pph-3,036,778.64] and remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-337,419.85] on unit turnover from December 2007.

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" and Furniture package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from USD -Pph-604,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Banco de Oro’s Lancaster Suites Home Loan Program, that is available to Foreign Nationals and Filipinos alike, requires a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-1,125,566.16] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-604,000.00] then the remaining balance [-Pph-2,626,321.00] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-30,686.00

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website on:
http://www.condotel-manila.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=32

You can see Exterior and Interior photos of the Lancaster Suites current development on
http://www.condotel-manila.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=31

And interior Video of the Lancaster Suites Studio & One Bedroom Suites on
http://www.condotel-manila.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=26

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Email: plcmarketing@smartbro.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.condotel-manila.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home