Rental Income Apartment Condotel Philippines
Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines
Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]
Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at -Php-75,888.00/sqm. -Php-2,466,360.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-33,907.78.
Alternatively Save -Php-146,481.92 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-585,926.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-23,735.44.
Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...
Pay -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,466,360.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-27,261.85 with the balance of -Php-805,648.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....
Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-493,272.00] make Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,753,279.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-194,808.80] on unit turnover from December 2010
Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Studio Suites may now be Purchased on 12 Year Payment Plan Options
The New Twelve  Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Studio [Contract Price -Pph-2,466,360.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-17,801.58 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-91,551.00 and thereafter continue the 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-24,075.73 to complete the balance of the purchase price.
For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila  717 1958
Fax: Manila  718 1828
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu  340 0721
Fax:  495 4938
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com/ [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com/ [Lancaster Atrium Manila]