Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ready for Occupancy Condotel, Condo Manila Philippines

Fully Furnished RFO One Bedroom Bi-Level Condotel Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila

Fully Furnished One Bedroom Bi-Level Condotel Suites available at Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines Ready for Occupancy from December 2007

Lancaster Suites Tower I, located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, to be completed and ready for turnover during the latter part of 2007, will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & semi-fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area with simulated wood plank floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Walls and ceilings are painted cement finish. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fittings and fixtures, furniture’s, furnishings, air-conditioning, lighting fixtures and appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan

Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila
Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Bi-Level [Loft Type] Prime Suite
Philippine Pesos Price: October 31, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft Type" Unit. Floor Area of 46.40 square meters [500sqft] Price: -Pph-4,203,587.58 [Including Tax] may be purchased with minimum 50% Down Payment of -Pph-2,101,793.79 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-175,149.50.

This unit may also be purchased on Cash Basis. Take a 10% discount on Contract Price, Save -Pph-420,358.75 Pay a down payment of 90% [-Pph-3,404,905.90] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-378,322.90] on unit turnover from December 2007.

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites ranging from USD -Pph-650,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.

One Bedroom ‘Loft Type’ Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.

Banco de Oro’s Lancaster Suites Home Loan Program, that is available to Foreign Nationals and Filipinos alike, requires a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-1,261,076.20] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ package [-Pph-650,000.00] then the remaining balance [-Pph-2,942,511.30] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-34,380.00

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website on:

You can see Exterior and Interior photos of the Lancaster Suites current development on

And interior Video of the Lancaster Suites Studio & One Bedroom Suites on

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Email: plcmarketing@smartbro.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com
Web: http://www.condotel-manila.com

Labels: , , , ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home