Friday, December 14, 2007

Manila Flat for Sale, Apartment Buy-to-Let Apart-Hotel

Lancaster Atrium Condotel [Preconstruction] Two Bedroom Condos For Sale

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale.

To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2010, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: May 25, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-6,431,538.36 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-88,979.70.

Alternatively Save -Pph-384,392.27 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,537,569.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-62,285.79.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-71,539.68 with the balance of -Pph-2,114,157.66 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,286,307.67] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,608,207.62] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-512,023.07] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Two Bedroom Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Two Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 75.67sqm [815sqft Two Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then commencing with 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-46,714.34 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-240,245.19 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-63,178.76 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
EMail: plcmarketing@smartbro.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Condotel]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home