Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lancaster Condo Hotel Investment Philippines

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale. To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2010, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at -Php-75,888.00/sqm. -Php-2,466,360.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-33,907.78.

Alternatively Save -Php-146,481.92 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-585,926.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-23,735.44.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-493,272.00] make Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,753,279.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-194,808.80] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Studio Suites may now be Purchased on 12 Year Payment Plan Options

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Studio [Contract Price -Pph-2,466,360.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-17,801.58 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-91,551.00 and thereafter continue the 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-24,075.73 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster – The Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites. Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-5,339,358.26 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-73,810.53.

Alternatively Save -Pph-318,861.64 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,275,445.98 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-51,667.37.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,067,871.65] Reservation –Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,821,837.95] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-424,648.66] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,339,358.26] then commecning within 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-38,750.53 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-199,288.43 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-52,408.11 to complete balance of the purchase price.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-6,431,538.36 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-88,979.70.

Alternatively Save -Pph-384,392.27 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,537,569.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-62,285.79.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,286,307.67] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,608,207.62] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-512,023.07] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Two Bedroom Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Two Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 75.67sqm [815sqft Two Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then commencing with 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-46,714.34 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-240,245.19 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-63,178.76 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Bi-Level Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-92,834.56/sqm. Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type or Bi-Level Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-175,393.76.

Alternatively Save -Pph-757,701.04 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-3,030,804.13 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-122,775.63.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-2,530,670.11] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-9,087,912.38] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-1,009,768.04] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Bi-Level Penthouse Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft Penthouse Suite [Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-92,081.72 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-473,563.14 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-124,535.83 to complete balance of purchase price.

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home