Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Condotel Rental Condo Manila Investment Philippines

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

To be called Lancaster - The Atrium [which is the second Tower adjacent to the existing “Sold Out” Tower I] we are now accepting Reservations for Studio, One, Two & Three Bedroom Suites adopting International Standard Escrow Trust Account “Buyer Safe” Easy Secure Payment Plans… with 6 year interest free payment terms or up to 12 year "In-House" financing available, full condo ownership, no management costs for Condotel Suites, no enrollment charges for joining the Condotel Rental Pool, and minimum monthly maintenance fees, as buyers or sellers of Real Estate you really should take a moment to look at this Philippine Condotel Investment Opportunity

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale.

To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2010, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 12-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

Units at the Lancaster Suites have basic kitchen facilities. The standard unit price [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites] provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished or fitted. Included in the current standard basic price for the ‘Semi-Fitted’ units are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Ceilings and walls are painted cement finish.

Units are also available on a Bare Unfinished basis [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Units] for clients intending to fit-out their own suites or avail of the Condotel completion at a later date.

A complete Condotel Suite optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fixtures and fittings, furniture’s, furnishings, light fittings and fixtures and appliances including air-conditioning will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed towards the latter part of 2010. Monthly condo dues are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price Effective: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at -Php-75,888.00/sqm. -Php-2,466,360.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with Reservation -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-33,907.78.

Alternatively Save -Php-146,481.92 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-585,926.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-23,735.44.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are also available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,466,360.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Php-27,261.85 with the balance of -Php-805,648.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-493,272.00] make Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] and within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,753,279.20] the remaining 10% [-Php-194,808.80] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Studio Suites may now be Purchased on 12 Year Payment Plan Options

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Executive Studio [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 32.50sqm [350sqft] Studio [Contract Price -Pph-2,466,360.00] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-17,801.58 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-91,551.00 and thereafter continue the 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-24,075.73 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster – The Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites. Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-5,339,358.26 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-73,810.53.

Alternatively Save -Pph-318,861.64 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,275,445.98 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-51,667.37.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,339,358.26] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-59,343.67 with the balance of -Pph-1,753,738.23 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,067,871.65] Reservation –Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,821,837.95] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-424,648.66] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 62.82sqm [675sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,339,358.26] then commecning within 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-38,750.53 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is a Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-199,288.43 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-52,408.11 to complete balance of the purchase price.

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Units]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] currently priced at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-4,308,374.25 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey ‘Loft Type’ units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only -Pph-59,491.31.

Alternatively Save -Pph-257,002.19 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,028,009.82 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-41,643.92.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-4,308,374.25] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-50,792.22 with balance -Pph-1,501,023.90 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-649,528.44] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,270,461.23] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-363,384.58] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted One Bedroom Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for One Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 50.69sqm [546sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-4,308,374.25] then commecning within 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-31,232.94 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-160,626.53 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-42,240.95 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Option 2 - Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-6,431,538.36 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-88,979.70.

Alternatively Save -Pph-384,392.27 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,537,569.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-62,285.79.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-71,539.68 with the balance of -Pph-2,114,157.66 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,286,307.67] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,608,207.62] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-512,023.07] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Two Bedroom Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Two Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 75.67sqm [815sqft Two Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-6,431,538.36] then commencing with 30 days, 48 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-46,714.34 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-240,245.19 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-63,178.76 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-84,994.56/sqm. -Pph-9,009,423.36 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-124,783.66.

Alternatively Save -Pph-539,065.43 by making the Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-2,156,261.61 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-87,348.56.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-9,009,423.36] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-100,326,06 with balance of -Pph-2,964,859.71 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,801,884.67] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-6,464,284.82] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-718,253.87] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Three Bedroom Bi-Level Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Condotel Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00.00 for a 106.00sqm [1160sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-9,009,423.36] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-65,511.42 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-336,915.88 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-88,600.85 to complete the balance of the purchase price.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Option 2 – Semi Fitted Suites]
Price: December 1, 2007. Prices Quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Bi-Level Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-92,834.56/sqm. Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type or Bi-Level Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-175,393.76.

Alternatively Save -Pph-757,701.04 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-3,030,804.13 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-122,775.63.

Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-141,016.58 with balance of -Pph-4,167,355.67 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-2,530,670.11] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-9,087,912.38] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-1,009,768.04] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Semi Fitted Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites may now be purchased on 12 Year Payment Plans

The New Twelve [12] Year Payment Plan provides for Three Bedroom [Semi Fitted] Bi-Level Penthouse Suites to be purchased with a Reservation of only -Pph-25,000.00 for a 136.30sqm [1467sqft Penthouse Suite [Contract Price -Pph-12,653,350.53] then 48 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-92,081.72 [No Interest for the first 4 years]. During the first 4 years there is an Annual Lump Sum payable on the anniversary of the reservation date of -Pph-473,563.14 and thereafter 96 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-124,535.83 to complete balance of purchase price.

Available Lancaster Mall Shops, Restaurants & Store Units
Price December 1, 2007. Prices quoted in Philippine Pesos [PHP]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Shops, Restaurants & Store Units. Example: Floor Area 45.11 sqm [485sqft] at Pph-95,760.00/sqm. -Pph-4,319,733.60 [Including Taxes] These units are all within the Lancaster Shopping Mall located on the Lower & Upper Ground Floors of the Podium. Current Special Offer for the example 45.11sqm Lower Ground Floor Shops, Restaurants and Store units provide purchases with -Pph-50,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-59,301.86.

Alternatively Save -Pph-256,183.94 by making the Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment -Pph-1,024,736.06 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-41,511.30.

Pay Cash and take 20% discount [Save -Pph-863,946.72] by making the Reservation -Pph-50,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,065,208.19] and 10% [-Pph-340,578.69] on unit Turnover from December 2010

Please note; these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in Philippine Pesos [Effective May 25, 2007]

All Lancaster [Semi-Fitted Option 2] Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings’ with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.condotel-sales.com [Lancaster Atrium Manila]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home