Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [RFO December] One Bedroom Condo in the Philippines For Sale

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

Lancaster Suites Tower I, located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, to be completed and ready for turnover during the latter part of 2007, will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 8%-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & semi-fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area with simulated wood plank floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Walls and ceilings are painted cement finish. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fittings and fixtures, furniture’s, furnishings, air-conditioning, lighting fixtures and appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime "Corner" Suite
Philippine Pesos Price: September 25, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suite". This prime unit located on the 19th floor is a Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Mandaluyong has a Floor Area of 42.88 square meters [462sqft] at Philippine Pesos: -Pph-90,594.56/sqm. Total Contract Price: in Philippine Pesos: -Pph-3,884,694.73 [Including Tax] may be purchased on Cash Basis only. Take a 10% discount on Contract Price, Save -Pph-388,469.47 Pay the -Pph-25,0000.00 Reservation Fee then 90% within 30 days [-Pph-3,124,102.73] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-347,122.53] on unit turnover from December 2007.

One Bedroom Suites are also available through Bank Financing.

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from -Pph-604,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 3-5 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime Suite
Philippine Pesos Price: September 25, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suite". This prime unit located on the 10th floor is a Corner Suite Facing Morning Sun and is overlooking Ortigas Center across Boni, Mandaluyong has a Floor Area of 41.69 square meters [450sqft] currently at Philippine Pesos: -Pph-90,594.56/sqm. Total Contract Price: -Pph-3,776,887.21 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a Reservation of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a minimum 30% Down Payment of -Pph-1,125,566.16 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-218,860.09. Interest Free.

Alternatively, Pay Cash, and take a full 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-377,688.72 by paying the Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% [-Pph-3,036,778.64] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-337,419.85] on unit turnover from December 2007.

One Bedroom Suites are also available through Bank Financing.

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from USD -Pph-604,000.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 3-5 years with minimum 20% down payment.

Currently Available – 2 Bedroom Bi-Level [Loft Type] Prime Suite
Philippine Pesos Price: September 25, 2007

Lancaster Suites Tower I Two Bedroom "Bi-Level" Suite. This prime unit located on the 29th floor is overlooking Makati/Mandaluyong City and has a Floor Area of 64.33 square meters [695sqft] currently at Philippine Pesos: -Pph-90,594.56/sqm. Total Contract Price: -Pph-5,827,948.04 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a Reservation of -Pph-25,000.00 and within 30 days a minimum 30% Down Payment of -Pph-1,740,884.41 and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-338,505.30. Interest Free.

Alternatively, Pay Cash, and take a full 10% discount on Contract Price. Save -Pph-582,794.80 by paying the Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 90% [-Pph-4,698,137.91] and the remaining 10% cash balance [-Pph-522,015.32] on unit turnover from December 2007.

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.

Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan.

Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website on http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-downloads/473.html

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status.

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Standard Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and ceilings’ with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

A complete interior of furniture's, furnishings and appliances package designed for Condotel unit specifications is available at additional charge for clients intending to join the Lancaster Rental Pool

You can see Exterior photos of the Lancaster Suites current development on http://www.lancastersuites.com/LancasterSuites/Album8.htm

And interior photo of the Lancaster Suites Studio & One Bedroom Suites on http://www.lancastersuites.com/LancasterSuites/Album9.htm

For Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation copy and paste the following directly into your browser: http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
EMail: plcmarketing@smartbro.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home