Fully Furnished RFO Studio Condotel Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila
Fully Furnished Studio suites available at Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines Ready for Occupancy from December 2007
Lancaster Suites Tower I, located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, to be completed and ready for turnover during the latter part of 2007, will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.
All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be semi-finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & semi-fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, semi-fitted living and dining area with simulated wood plank floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. Walls and ceilings are painted cement finish. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including unit fittings and fixtures, furniture’s, furnishings, air-conditioning, lighting fixtures and appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.
Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan
Lancaster Suites Manila - Tower I
Currently Available - Studio Suites
Philippine Pesos Price: October 31, 2007
Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Executive Studio Suites. Floor Area of 27.49 square meters [295sqft] Price: -Pph-2,223,611.12 [Tax Exempt] and may be purchased with a –Pph-25,000.00 Reservation Fee then 30% Down Payment of -Pph-659,583.34 within 30 days and balance payable over 12 equal consecutive monthly installments of -Pph-128,252.32.
Alternatively, Pay Cash, take 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save -Pph-222,361.10 Pay the Reservation Fee of -Pph-25,000.00 then 90% of the net contract price within 30 days [-Pph-1,778,625.01] and the remaining 10% balance [-Pph-197,625.00] on unit turnover from December 2007....
For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite "Fit-Out" package including all required items of furniture's, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware's, linens etc is now available for Studio Suites ranging from -Pph-403,715.00 and are available through our 'In-house' finance payable over 1-2 years with minimum 20% down payment.
Studio Suites are also available through 15 Year Bank Financing.
Banco de Oro’s Lancaster Suites Home Loan Program, that is available to Foreign Nationals and Filipinos alike, requires a minimum 30% equity [-Pph-659,583.34] plus for those clients enrolling their units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool, payment of the ‘Fit-Out’ and furniture package [-Pph-403,715.00] then the remaining balance [-Pph-1,539,027.80] may be financed over 15 years [at 11.5%] with a monthly repayment of -Pph-17,982.00
Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. All Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Unit Prices are booked in Philippine Pesos.
Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website on:
You can see Exterior and Interior photos of the Lancaster Suites current development on
And interior Video of the Lancaster Suites Studio & One Bedroom Suites on
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila  717 1958
Fax: Manila  718 1828
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu  340 0721
Fax:  495 4938