Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lancaster - The Atrium Introduces Residential Unfinished Suites

The Lancaster Atrium Tower A Residential Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units for clients not intending to enroll their units in the Condotel Rental Pool or whom would like to fit out their own suites to individual design.

Available on very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provide for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... you really should take a look at this investment opportunity...

Lancaster - The Atrium Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Studio Units [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Suites]

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Basic [Bare Unfinished] Studio Units is Pesos 67,888 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 76,034.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Executive Studio Suites [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Suites]
Price: May 25, 2007

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft] at Pph-67,888/sqm. Php-1,912,404.96. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-26,213.96.

Alternatively Save -Pph-113,244.33 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-452,977.19 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-18,349.77.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 28.17 sqm [304 sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-1,912,404.96] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-21,076.02 with the balance of -Php-622,843.64 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-382,480.99] make the Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] then within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,354,431.57] and the remaining 10% [-Php-150,492.40] on unit turnover from December 2010

Executive Studio Deluxe Suites [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Suites]
Price: May 25, 2007

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Deluxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at 67,888.00sqm. –Php-2,206,360.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Php-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Php-30,296.67.

Alternatively Save -Php-130,881.36 by making Reservation -Php-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Php-523,526.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of –Php-21,207.67.

Lancaster Atrium Executive Deluxe Studio Suites are available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only -Php-25,000.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price -Php-2,206,360.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Php-24,358.52 with the balance of -Php-719,848.80 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Php-441,272.50] make the Reservation [-Php-25,000.00] then within 30 days pay 90% [-Php-1,566,079.20] and the remaining 10% [-Php-174,008.30] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available One Bedroom Corner Suites [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio [Bare Unfinished] Units is Pesos 67,888 or per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 72,674.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

One Bedroom Corner Suites [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster - The Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites. Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] priced at Philippine Pesos -Pph-72,674.56. -Pph-4,776,491.06 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-65,992.93.

Alternatively Save -Pph-285,089.61 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,140,357.85 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-46,195.05.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-4,776,491.06] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-53,058.32 with the balance of -Pph-1,567,992.05 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-955,298.22] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-3,416,573.56] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-379,619.28] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Suites Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila. One Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft-Type" Units [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt [Bare Unfinished] Studio Units is Pesos 67,888 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 76,034.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster – The Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Average Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-76,034.56/sqm. -Pph-3,854,191.85 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey ‘Loft Type’ units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only -Pph-53,183.22.

Alternatively Save -Pph-229,751.81 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-919,006.04 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-37,228.25.

Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-3,854,191.85] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-45,408.35 with balance of -Pph-1,341,918.49 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-581,056.12] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 and then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-2,923,322.16] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-324,813.57] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt [Bare Unfinished] Studio Units is Pesos 67,888 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 76,034.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated; given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster - Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-76,035.56/sqm. -Pph-5,753,535.16 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee -Pph-25,000.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-79,562.99.

Alternatively Save -Pph-343,712.24 by making a Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-1,374,848.44 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of -Pph-55,694.09.

Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are available on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price -Pph-5,753,535.16] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only -Pph-63,968.64 with the balance of -Pph-1,890,416.60 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,150,707.03] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-4,120,045.32] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-457,782.81] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw, Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Three Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft Type" Suites [Option 1- Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt [Bare Unfinished] Studio Units is Philippine Pesos 67,888 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 76,034.56 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type [Bare Unfinished] Suites. Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] currently priced at -Pph-76,034.56/sqm. -Pph-8,059,663.36 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-111,592.55.

Alternatively Save -Pph-482.079.99 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of -Pph-1,928,319.21 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-78,114.78.

Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-8,059,663.36] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-89,720.41 with the balance of -Pph-2,651,438.91 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-1,611,932.67] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-5,780,457.62] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-642,273.07] on unit turnover from December 2010

Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Option 1 - Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available as Bare Unfinished Units on affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective May 25, 2007] for the Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt [Bare Unfinished] Studio Units is Pesos 67,888 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom [Bare Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 76,034.56 per sqm whilst the Penthouse [Bear Unfinished] Suites are priced at Pesos 83,874.56 including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans.

Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites [Option 1 – Bare Unfinished Units]

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at Philippine Pesos -Pph-83,874.56/sqm. Contract Price -Pph-11,432,102.53 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-158,431.98.

Alternatively Save -Pph-684,425.84 by making Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of -Pph-2,737,704.61 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments -Pph-110,902.39.

Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay -Pph-25,000.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price -Pph-11,432,102.53] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of -Pph-127,379.31 with the balance of -Pph-3,764,343.83 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Cash Payment option, take 20% discount [Save -Pph-2,286,420.51] Reservation -Pph-25,000.00 then within 30 days pay 90% [-Pph-8,208,613.82] and the remaining 10% [-Pph-912,068.20] on unit turnover from December 2010

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in Philippine Pesos [Effective May 25, 2007]

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home