Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila

Lancaster Suites [Manila] one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

Lancaster Suites Tower I, located along Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, to be completed and ready for turnover from June 2007, will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 8%-14% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed. Monthly condo dues or maintenance fees are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month.

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Units Update March 1, 2007

We are currently have a One Bedroom and a Two Bedroom Suite For sale on the upper floors for June Turnover 2007 at Lancaster Suites [Manila] Tower I Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila. Soon available are 2 Studio Suites - Please register for our Studio units "Waiting List"...

Effective March 1, 2007 the selling price Lancaster Suites Tower I Tax Exempt Studio Units is Pesos 80,888 or $1,721.00 per sqm. One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 90,594.56 or $1,927.52 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Terms of payment provide for Three Year No Interest Charge. Turnover of these units for Tower I will be June/July 2007

Prospective or existing unit buyers may avail of up to 15 year mortgages for the purchase of all Lancaster Suites Tower I Condotel units with minimum equity of 30%.

Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan

Lancaster Tower I Buyers can take advantage of this offer to free up some cash as well as to finance the fit-out of their units in the condotel pool or their business set up requirements in their commercial units or purchase preconstruction units in the new Lancaster Atrium Manila Condotels

Currently Available - Studio Suite

Lancaster Suites Manila Executive Studio Suites. Prime units - Soon Available - overlooking Ortigas Center across Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo Hills on the horizon with Floor Area of 27.23 square meters [293sqft] at $1,721/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 46,862.83 [Tax Exempt] and may be purchased with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 1,405.88] of USD 12,652.96 and the balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 911.22. Interest Free. Alternatively, Pay Cash and take a 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save USD 4,686.28 Pay 90% of the contract price now [USD 37,958.90] and the remaining 10% balance [USD 4,217.65] on unit turnover from June 2007….

Please apply now to be registered in our Studio Unit "Waiting List"...

Studio Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 1,405.88] of USD 12,652.96 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 383.28 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite “Fit-Out” package including all required items of furniture’s, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware’s, linens etc is now available for Studio Suites ranging from USD 8,589.67

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime "Corner" Suite

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suite". This prime unit located on the 19th floor [#1905] is a Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Mandaluyong has a Floor Area of 42.88 square meters [462sqft] at $1,927.52/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 82,652.05 [Including Tax] may be purchased on Cash Basis only. Take a 10% discount on Contract Price, Save USD 8,265.20 Pay 90% now [USD 66,948.17] and 10% balance [USD 7,438.69] on unit turnover from June 2007.

After purchasing this Suite, 70% of the contract price may also be refinanced through our Banco D'Oro mortgage plan in the amount of some USD 57,856.43 payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 675.98 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite “Fit-Out” package including all required items of furniture’s, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware’s, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from USD 12,851.14

Currently Available - 1 Bedroom Prime “Corner” Suite

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suite". This prime unit located on the 20th floor is a Corner Suite Facing Morning Sun and is overlooking Ortigas Center across Boni, Mandaluyong has a Floor Area of 41.87 square meters [462sqft] at $1,927.52/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 80,705.26 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a minimum 30% Down Payment [Saving USD 2,421.15 as 10% Discount on the down payment] of USD 21,790.42 and balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 1,569.27. Interest Free. Alternatively, you can Pay Cash, take a 10% discount on Contract Price. Save USD 8,070.52 Pay 90% now [USD 65,371.26] and remaining 10% balance [USD 7,263.47] on unit turnover from June 2007.

One Bedroom Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 2,421.15] of USD 21,790.42 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 661.00 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability....

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite “Fit-Out” package including all required items of furniture’s, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware’s, linens etc is now available for One Bedroom Corner Suites ranging from USD 12,793.44

Currently Available - 2 Bedroom Suite

Lancaster Suites Manila Two Bedroom Suite. This prime unit located on the 2nd floor [Podium] is a Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Mandaluyong and has a Floor Area of 92.80 square meters [1,000sqft] at $1,927.52/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 178,873.85 [Including Tax] may be purchased with 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 5,366.21] of USD 48,295.94 and the balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 3,478.10 Interest Free. Alternatively, Pay Cash and take a 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save USD 17,887.38 Pay 90% of the contract price now [USD 144,887.82] and the remaining 10% balance [USD 16,098.65] on unit turnover from June 2007. .... Plese inquire for alternative 2-Bedroom Suite available on the 3rd floor Podium level overlooking Shaw Boulevard.

This Two Bedroom Suite is also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 5,366.21] of USD 48,295.94 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 1,462.95 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability

Currently Available - 2 Bedroom "Bi-Level" Loft Type Suite

Lancaster Suites Manila Two Bedroom Suite. This prime unit located on the 29th floor [Suite #2903] is overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati, towards Manila Bay has a Floor Area of 64.33 square meters [1,000sqft] at $1,927.52/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 123,997.36 [Including Tax] may be purchased with 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 3,719.92] of USD 33,479.29 and the balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 2,411.06 Interest Free. Alternatively, Pay Cash and take a 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save USD 12,399.73 Pay 90% of the contract price now [USD 100,437.86] and the remaining 10% balance [USD 11,159.77] on unit turnover from June 2007. ....

This Two Bedroom Suite is also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 3,718.92] of USD 33,479.29 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 1,014.14 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability

For clients intending to enroll units in the Condo Hotel Rental Pool a complete Condotel Suite “Fit-Out” package including all required items of furniture’s, furnishings, appliances, air-conditioning, kitchen utensils, dinnerware’s, linens etc is now available for 2 Bedroom “Bi-Level” Loft Type Suites ranging from USD 19,088.51

Penthouse Suite - Please Inquire Status

Lancaster Suites Manila Three Bedroom Loft Type Penthouse Suite. Prime Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Ortigas Center [Morning Sun] has a Floor Area 125.81 square meters [1385sqft] at $2,094.40/sqm. USD 263,496.46 [Including Tax] may be purchased with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 7,904.89] of USD 71,144.04 and Balance payable without interest over 36 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 5,123.54. Another option, Pay Cash, take a 10% discount [Save USD 26,349.64] Pay 90% Now [USD 213,432.13] and remaining 10% [USD 23,714.69] on unit Turnover from June 2007.

Penthouse Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 7,904.89] of USD 71,144.04 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 2,155.05 [at 11.5% per annum] Please Inquire For Availability....

Banco De Oro (BDO) a commercial Bank in Metro Manila has just approved a buyer's financing or mortgage plans for Lancaster Suites Tower I Manila Condotel units. The new financing scheme, a first providing Philippine Mortgages to Foreign Nationals residing overseas for Condotel units in the Philippines, is now available to unit owners (Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and Foreign Nationals alike) whom are looking to purchase a Condo Hotel Suite or refinance their investments through BDO's Home Loan.

Further Information, Guidelines, Loan Application Procedures and Application Forms for the Home Loans available from Banco De Oro for Lancaster Suites Tower I Suites can be downloaded from our Website on http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-downloads/473.html

For full information please contact Beth Collingz. PLC International Marketing Networks

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status.

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Standard Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement walls and ceilings’ with painted finishes
• Provisions for split type air-conditioners

A complete interior of furniture's, furnishings and appliances package designed for Condotel unit specifications is available at additional charge for clients intending to join the Lancaster Rental Pool

You can see Exterior photos of the Lancaster Suites current development on http://www.lancastersuites.com/LancasterSuites/Album8.htm

And interior photo of the Lancaster Suites Studio & One Bedroom Suites on http://www.lancastersuites.com/LancasterSuites/Album9.htm

For Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation copy and paste the following directly into your browser: http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home