Friday, March 16, 2007

Philippine Condotel Investments Open House Every Thursday in the Bay Area - San Jose, California

Philippine Condotel Investments – Lancaster Suites Open House in San Jose, California, every Thursday Evening

Beth Collingz, PLC International Marketing Director, announced that following the very sucessful US Road Show in February-March, Dina Dy of Dymension Realty & Mortgage located in San Jose, California, will host an informal "Open House" every Thursday evening from 4pm-8pm at their offices 1016 Meridian Ave, San Jose, CA 95125. “Any of our existing Clients or anyone else whom might be interested to find out more regarding the existing Lancaster developments and condotel investment opportunities in the Philippines can contact Dina Dy to arrange meeting dates”

Contact: Dymension Realty & Mortgage. 1016 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA 95125. Phone: 800-903-3576 toll; Office: 408-269-8400; Cel: 408-210-7985. Website: http://www.dymensionrealty.com

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a “Full Service” Condominium Hotel [”Condotel”] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale. To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2009/2010, the Lancaster Atrium will provide unit owners with residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condo Rental Pool.

Condotel Investments in the Philippines are a Great Investment for Fil-Am’s whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase price levels] of some 12-16% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condo Hotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

If anyone is interested to assist us, organize a small group, invite friends to join us or host any of the Lancaster Philippines Condo Hotel Investment Forums please do not hesitate to contact us….

Beth Collingz
Director - PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard. Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines 1552
Phone: Manila [63 2] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [63 2] 718 1828
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
----------------------------------------------
Edited by - PLCMarketing on 031507 06:30:50 AM


Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

To be called Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II [which is the second Tower adjacent to the existing “Sold Out” Tower I] we are now accepting Reservations for Studio, One, Two & Three Bedroom Suites adopting International Standard Escrow Trust Account “Buyer Safe” Easy Secure Payment Plans… with 6 year interest free payment terms or up to 12 year "In-House" financing available, full condo ownership, no management costs for Condotel Suites, no enrollment charges for joining the Condotel Rental Pool, and minimum monthly maintenance fees, as buyers or sellers of Real Estate you really should take a moment to look at this Philippine Condotel Investment Opportunity

To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2009, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 14-16% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed towards the latter part of 2009. Monthly condo dues are currently around 80 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month..

The Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective March 1, 2007] for the Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio Units is Pesos 75,888 or $1,615.00 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 84,994.56 or $1,808.80 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2009/2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Executive Studio Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Executive Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft] at $1,615.00/sqm. USD 45,494.55. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 624.92.

Alternatively Save USD 2,699.67 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 10,798.70 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 437.45.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 28.17 sqm [304 sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 45,494.55] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 502.44 with the balance of USD 14,848.20 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 9,098.91] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 32,756.08] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,639.56] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Executive Studio DeLuxe Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at $1,615.00/sqm. USD 52,487.50. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 722.05. Alternatively Save USD 3,119.25 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 12,477.00 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 505.43.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 52,487.50] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 580.53 with the balance of USD 17,155.88 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 10,497.50] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 37,791.00] and the remaining 10% [USD 4,100.00] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at $1,808.80/sqm. USD 91,688.07 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey ‘Loft Type’ units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only USD 1,266.50. Alternatively Save USD 5,471.28 by making a Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 21,885.14 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 886.55.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 91,688.07] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of USD 1,018.27 with the balance of USD 30,092.06 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 18,337.61] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 66,015.41] and the remaining 10% [USD 7,335.04] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom Corner Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at $1,808.80/sqm. USD 113,628.32 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,571.23. Alternatively Save USD 6,787.69 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 27,150.92 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,099.86.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 113,628.32] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,263.27 with the balance of USD 37,332.51 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 22,725.66] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 81,812.40] and the remaining 10% [USD 9,090.27] on unit turnover from December 2009

Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 136,871.90 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,894.05. Alternatively Save USD 8,182.31 by making a Reservation USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 32,729.26 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,325.84.

The Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 136,871.90] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,522.82 with the balance of USD 45,002.73 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 27,374.38] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 98,547.77] and the remaining 10% [USD 10,949.76] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom “Loft-Type Corner Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at $1,808.80/sqm. USD 191,732.80 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only USD 500.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,656.01. Alternatively Save USD 11,473.96 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 45,895.87 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,859.21.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 191,732.80] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,135.43 with the balance of USD 63,106.82 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 38,346.56] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 138,047.61] and the remaining 10% [USD 15,338.63] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites
Price: March 1, 2007

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at $1,975.68/sqm. Contract Price USD 269,285.18 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with USD 500.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 3,733.13. Alternatively Save USD 16,127.11 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of USD 64,508.44 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,613.19.

The Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 269,285.18] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 3,001.43 with the balance of USD 88,699.11 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 53,857.03] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 193,885.33] and the remaining 10% [USD 21,542.82] on unit turnover from December 2009 Lancaster Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Available Shop & Retail Store Units
Update March 1, 2007

The Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

The current selling price [effective March 1, 2007] for the Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio Units is Pesos 75,888 or $1,615.00 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 84,994.56 or $1,808.80 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2009/2010

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 60-70% on turnover of units.

Available Lancaster Mall Shops, Restaurants & Store Units

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Shops, Restaurants & Store Units. Floor Area 45.11 sqm [485sqft] at $2,037.28/sqm. USD 91,901.70 [Including Taxes] These units are all within the Lancaster Shopping Mall located on the Lower & Upper Ground Floors of the Podium. Current Special Offer for the example 45.11sqm Lower Ground Floor Shops, Restaurants and Store units provide purchases with USD 1,000.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,262.52. Alternatively Save USD 5,454.10 by making the Reservation, USD 1,000.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment USD 21,816.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 883.77. Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 18,380.34] Pay 90% Now [USD 66,169.22] and 10% [USD 7,352.14] on unit Turnover from December 2009/2010


Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in US Dollars at current [fixed contract] exchange rate now Pesos 47.00/USD 1.00 [Effective March 1, 2007]

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement walls and ceilings’ with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For further info please do not hesitate to contact us:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721
Fax: [6332] 495 4938
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home