Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Philippine Condotel Investments. The Appeal of Connecting Condo Hotel Units at Lancaster – The Atrium

Tax Free Condotel Suites in the Philippines

When traveling with family or large groups, hotel guests sometimes prefer adjoining rooms. Especially when traveling with kids, it is more convenient to open a door between rooms to deal with their needs, while still allowing some privacy. The same goes for those who rent condo hotels. Sometimes one unit just isn’t enough. The beauty of connecting condo hotel units as an available choice for investors is there is no limit how many units an investors can purchase.

Beth Collingz, International Director with PLC International Sales Networks, the lead marketing partners in the Philippines for Pacific Concord Properties Lancaster brand of condotels said “Better yet, purchasing Studio Condotel Suites at Lancaster - The Atrium in the Philippines for investment purposes are Tax Free”…..

Adjoining condo hotel units are positioned next to one another and separated only by a connecting door. Many people prefer these units because of the flexibility in their use. Each individual unit in the pair contains its own Condominium Title deed. Therefore investors have the option of purchasing more than one if they choose. Choosing more than one can turn a one-room studio condotel into a two-room unit. Owners may decide to purchase both with plans for utilizing one for personal use, and the other as rental property. Renting both, doubles revenue potential.

Collingz said that “the Lancaster – The Atrium Condotel in Manila includes connecting units partly due to requests by investors when deciding to go ahead and purchase two units instead of one since owning two allows more flexibility. It’s easier to resell a Studio. You can sell one if you need some ready cash and still keep the other unit for personal use or rental income”….

Lancaster Suites Atrium Manila Tower A. Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila.
Combined Studio Suites Units

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Combined Studio Suites As One Bedroom Suite Floor Area 58.03 square meters [625sqft] at $1,615.00/sqm. USD 93,718.45. These units are overlooking Swimming Pool Deck. The Special Initial Offer for Combined Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 1,000.00 and Balance then Payable without interest in 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,287.76. Alternatively Save USD 5,563.10 by making the Reservation, USD 1,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 22,252.43 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 901.43.

The Lancaster Atrium Combined Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 1,000.00 Reservation for a 58.03 sqm [625 sqft Combined Studio [Contract Price USD 93,718.45] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1.035.36 with the balance of USD 30,597.09 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 12,424.27 by making the Reservation, USD 1,000.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 49,697.09 and the remaining 33% [USD 30,597.09] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 18,743.69] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 67,477.28] and the remaining 10% [USD 7,497.48] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

* Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
* Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
* Toilets with mechanical ventilation
* Plastered cement with painted finishes
* Provisions for split type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation...
Copy and paste the following URL directly into your Web Browser
http://www.lancastersuites.com/lancastersuites-gallery/index.php

For more info on Tax Free purchases please contact:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828
EMail: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home