Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Condotel Investments in the Philippines – US Road Show successful in Chicago despite bad weather

Despite winter blizzards, Beth Collingz, PLC International Director, announced Pacific Concord Properties Inc’s Lancaster Brand of Philippine Condotel Investments road show in Chicago hosted by Midwest America Realty last Friday, February 16, was another major success.

Sales for the companies Flagship “Lancaster – The Atrium” 42-storey Condo Hotel development in Metro Manila, Philippines, hit more than 20% of the remaining inventory during the presentation held at Sheraton Suites Elk Grove. “With follow up sales by our partners in New York and Chicago, we expect to double that figure within a week or two” said Collingz.

The next leg of the US Tour will be in Seattle from February 27 – March 1, 2007

Coordinator for PLC’s North Seattle Everett and Lynnwood area presentation is Narci Ricafrente located in Everett, WA 98208. 425-379-5638 [office] and will host an informal “Open House” on Tuesday, February 27th 2007 from 6pm – 10pm and Wednesday, February 28th 2007 from 1pm – 10pm at the Hilton Garden Inn - Seattle North Everett, 8401 Paine Field Blvd. Mukilteo, WA. 98275. Whilst Coordinator for PLC’s South Seattle Des Moines area presentation is Raul Perez of Golden Circle Phils Services located in Pacific Highway, Des Moines, WA 98198. 206-878-8362 [office] 206-303-8096 [cellular phone] and will host an informal “Open House” on Thursday, March 1st 2007 from 1pm – 10pm and Friday, March 2nd 2007 from 8am – 12Noon at the Holiday Inn, Seattle SeaTac International Airport. 17338 International Boulevard, Seatac. WA 98188. All interested prospective buyers, existing clients and unit owners at the Lancaster Suites and Lancaster – The Atrium are welcome to attend

Pacific Concord Properties Inc's Lancaster Suites in Metro Manila is a condo Hotel (Condotel) in Shaw Boulevard close to the Ortigas Center. Scheduled for opening this year, prices at Lancaster have appreciated very rapidly, almost 100% in the last 3 years.

You buy a condominium as a vacation home within a hotel type property and the condominium is rented out by the hotel when you are not there. Many condo hotels have superior amenities like spas, health and fitness centers, restaurants and business centers. The Lancaster Suites is also set to provide an expanded array of hotel services such as valet, concierge and maid service.

Condo hotel unit owners can receive revenue from participating in the condo hotel's rental program, helping to offset their ownership expenses and the surplus resulting in a annual return on their investments. The operator of the rental program, in exchange for a 40% share of the revenue, markets the units as a hotel, takes reservations, operates the front desk, staffs and maintains the entire property, and provides the services hotel guests expect, such as housekeeping, food and beverage, and concierge.

If you want the best price and the widest selection, your best bet is to purchase a condo hotel in early preconstruction stages. Nearly all developers begin selling their condo hotel units 18 to 24 months before construction is complete. One such development in the Philippines is Lancaster - The Atrium which is now offering its Condotel suites for sale. By reserving a condo hotel unit at this stage, you'll be able to pay today's prices for tomorrow's real estate. Of course, that also means you'll have a bit of a wait before you can use your condo hotel vacation home, but the real estate appreciation can yield a very healthy return.

The Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Effective October 1, 2006 the selling price Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio Units is Pesos 75,888 or $1,518.00 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 84,994.56 or $1,700.16 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2009/2010.

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 70-80% on completion and 100% on turnover of units from December 2009/2010

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Preconstruction Reservations

Executive Studio Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Executive Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft] at $1,518.00/sqm. USD 42,762.06. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 586.97. Alternatively Save USD 2,535.72 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 10,142.89 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 410.88.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 28.17 sqm [304 sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 42,762.06] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 471.93 with the balance of USD 13,946.48 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 5,663.11 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Down Discounted Payment of USD 22,652.46 and the remaining 33% [USD 13,946.48] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 8,552.41] on the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 30,788.68] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,420.96] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Executive Studio DeLuxe Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at $1,518.00/sqm. USD 49,335.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 678.26. Alternatively Save USD 2,930.10 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 11,720.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 474.78.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 49,335.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 545.32 with the balance of USD 16,115.55 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 6,543.89 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 26,175.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 16,115.55] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 9,867.00] on the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 35,521.20] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,946.80]on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom Corner Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 106,804.05 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,476.44. Alternatively Save USD 6,378.24 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 25,512.97 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,033.51.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 106,804.05] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,187.06 with the balance of USD 35,080.34 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 14,244.74 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 56,978.97 and the remaining 33% [USD 35,080.34] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 21,360.81] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 76,898.92] and the remaining 10% [USD 8,544.32] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft Type" Suites


Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 86,181.11 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey 'Loft Type' units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only USD 1,190.02. Alternatively Save USD 5,140.86 by making a Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 20,563.47 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 833.02.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 86,181.11] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 956.77 with the balance of USD 28,274.77 either payable
in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 11,481.28 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 45,925.07 and the remaining 33% [USD 28,274.77] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 17,236.22] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 62,050.40] and the remaining 10% [USD 6,894.49] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Two Bedroom Bi-Level “Loft Type” Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 128,651.11 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for Two Bedroom Suites provides they may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,779.88. Alternatively Save USD 7,689.06 by making a Reservation USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 30,756.27 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,245.91.

The Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 128,651.11] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,431.02 with the balance of USD 42,289.87 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 17,172.24 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 68,689.00 and the remaining 33% [USD 42,289.87] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 25,730.22] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 92,628.80] and the remaining 10% [USD 10,292.09] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft-Type Corner Suites

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 180,216.96 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only USD 500.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,496.07. Alternatively Save USD 10,783.00 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 43,132.08 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,747.25.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 180,216.96] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,006.84 with the balance of USD 59,306.60 either payable in cash
on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Another alternative, Save USD 24,082.07 by making th Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 96,328.29 and the remaining 33% [USD 59,306.60] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 36,043.39] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 129,756.21] and the remaining 10% [USD 14,417.36] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Average Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at $1,856.96/sqm. USD 253,103.65 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with USD 500.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 3,508.38. Alternatively Save USD 15,156.21 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of USD 60,624.88 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,455.87.

The Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft] Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite [Contract Price USD 253,103.65] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,820.74 with the balance of USD 83,359.21 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 33,848.88 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 135,395.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 83,359.21] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 50,620.73] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 182,234.62] and the remaining 10% [USD 20,248.30] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Either type of property is an excellent choice for a vacation home. So, when looking into buying a second home, check out these types of property as an option.

For inquiries on the Lancaster Suites currently available Condotel suites, price and terms of payment available together with information on the Launch of Tower II sales, please contact:

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard. Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines 1552
Phone: Manila [63 2] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [63 2] 718 1828
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home