Monday, February 12, 2007

Condo Hotels in the Philippines as Vacation Homes & Investment Property

The latest trend in vacation homes or second homes is the condo hotel. Investment homes accounted for a quarter of all home purchases in 2004, and vacation home purchases an additional 13 percent. Condo Hotels first started appearing in places like Metro Manila and Cebu. They have increased tremendously in popularity and can now be found in places like Belize and Dubai.

As the owner of a condo hotel unit, you can keep your condo hotel as long as you’d like. Use it as a get-away-from-it-all vacation home if desired, all the while building equity for when you want to sell it. Marketed as a condominium located in a hotel setting, these private residences offer a practical way to own a vacation home, and offset some of the costs when you’re not there.

If you’re seriously considering buying investment property, a second home or vacation home consider a condo hotel. Condo-Hotels statistics show that the market for homes with rental income potential is nearly twice the size of the market for vacation homes that are seldom rented. The typical condotel produces higher levels of income than the traditional vacation home (and less headaches), making it all the more appealing to buyers.

Here’s how it works. You purchase a condominium in price ranges from as low as $34,000 to $275,000 that is located in a hotel. After purchasing it, you tell the hotel when you intend to stay in your condo and they reserve those dates for you. When you are not there, your condo goes into a rental program, managed by the hotel, and is rented out as a hotel room.

The beauty of this type of arrangement is that you get a condominium in a hotel setting, but don’t have to worry about maintenance and upkeep when you’re not there. Another plus is because the hotel is renting out your condo, your vacation home becomes an investment property. Because hotel employees handle marketing and promotion, you don’t have to, and you get the added benefit of having your condo marketed as part of a well-known and respected hotel.

The condotel unit buyer sees the benefit of owning a vacation property that also has the potential to produce income for them and build equity long term. This is one of the biggest appeals of condo-hotels because the rental income can offset some of the costs of owning a vacation property. With the advantages they offer over time shares, it’s easy to see why so many people looking for a vacation property investment they can also enjoy, when they want to, are now looking at condo-hotels in the Philippines.

In Philippine hotspots such as Metro Manila, and Cebu, where the condo hotel market is considered to be extremely lucrative, typical buyers are investors looking for promising real estate deals in an area with a proven track record of appreciating in value. Many buyers in Metro Manila are from America, Australia and Europe, places where Philippine real estate prices are seen as bargains, and the Philippine Condotel market with the Lancaster Brand of condotels adopting International standard escrow trust account banking, is considered a safe place to invest.

Condo-hotel-unit purchasers are in essence unique in the opportunity to buy into multimillion-dollar hotel developments for a relatively small cost, and not just investing in a single unit. Buyers can choose to lease their units when they are not occupying them. Most condo hotel units include hotel services in the package deal. Buyers at the Lancaster Condotels are treated as guests, and able to enjoy amenities such as room service.

Investors choose the condotel route for different reasons. Some enjoy ownership of real estate, with attractive amenities someone else maintains for them. Others look at the potential the long-term appreciation value, with little investment of time and attention, offering them the financial stability that may one day afford them the ability to enjoy retirement.

How would you like Real Property Appreciation of some 60-80% during construction on turnover in 2009/2010 ?

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

To be called Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II [which is the second Tower adjacent to the existing “Sold Out” Tower I] we are now accepting Reservations for Studio, One, Two & Three Bedroom Suites adopting International Standard Escrow Trust Account “Buyer Safe” Easy Secure Payment Plans… with 6 year interest free payment terms or up to 12 year "In-House" financing available, full condo ownership, no management costs for Condotel Suites, no enrollment charges for joining the Condotel Rental Pool, and minimum monthly maintenance fees, as buyers or sellers of Real Estate you really should take a moment to look at this Philippine Condotel Investment Opportunity

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale.

To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2009, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.

Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 14-16% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed towards the latter part of 2009. Monthly condo dues are currently around 60 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month..

Purchasing at the Current Price would give a projected Annual ROI through future Rental Income of some 12-16% per annum depending upon the price of the unit when operational from later part of 2010... Interested ?

The Smart “Self-Liquidating” Investment Advantage !

Many of our clients are purchasing fully furnished “Ready-For-Occupancy” Condotel Suites at Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences [ checkout ] that will be operational within the year, thereby realizing Rental Incomes of up to some 14% per annum, and using the rental income to Purchase a Studio Suite at the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II on a “No-Down Payment” 6 year Interest Free Payment Plan with only $595 Monthly Installments enthuses Beth Collingz, Director, PLC International Marketing Networks.

Condotels also have been appreciating in value at rapid rates in the last few years. Many investors have made incredible profits just purchasing and selling these units, which is known as flipping.

Where would I normally find Condotels in the Philippines?

At the Lancaster Suites Manila, Shaw Bouelvard, Metro Manila and Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences, Mactan, Cebu..

How much do Condotels cost and can you finance them?

Condotels have a vast range in price. This is another benefit of Condotel investments. Most offer Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom and Penthouse Suites. No matter what your price range is, there is something out there for almost anyone. In the Philippines, Lancaster Suites Manila range between $29,000 and $250,000, Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences range between $49,000 and $105,000 so regardless of your price range, there should be something for you.

Although financing has been difficult in the past on real estate investments in Philippines especially for Foreign Nationals through local Banks, they have been getting much better in the past several years. Not too long ago, you would have to cough up a minimum of what amounts to 50% down in order to be able to finance the purchase of a unit. Now, developers have their own ''In-House'' No Qualification Finance Purchase Arrangements. Pacific Concord Properties adopts the International Standard of Escrow Trust Account Banking for all buyer's payments and units at the Lancaster Suites Manila may be purchased on No Down Payment Plans with payment periods up to 12 years. Interest Free No Down Payment Plans are also available for payment periods of up to 6 years. Whilst the Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences may also be purchase on minimal 15% Down Payment Plans with payment periods up to 5 years. Interest Free No Down Payment Plans are also available for period of up to 2 years.

What is the best time to buy a Condotel unit?

There is a limited inventory of Condotel units, and there selling fast. Pacific Concord Properties Lancaster Suites Manila Tower 1 ''Sold Out'' in record time. Most Condotels are sold out during the pre-construction and construction phase. As word continues to spread about the Condotel Developments of Pacific Concord Properties in Manila and Cebu, more and more investors from around the World, and not only Filipino Americans, are looking to participate in these solid investment opportunities.

Furthermore, because demand is outpacing supply, appreciation has been significant and rapid. In less than 24 months Pacific Concord Properties Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I saw prices appreciate from [Pesos] 43,000 to the current price of 80,888 per square meter or some 80% whilst the Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences have seen prices appreciate during the past 12 months alone from [Pesos] 64,000 to 83,200 per square meter or some 30% during which time the Philippine Peso maintained an average exchange rate to the US Dollar of around $1.00 to 50.00 Pesos. With Foreign Exchange Rates stabilized, now is the best time to act. Better yet, Pacific Concord Properties Inc provides Buyer’s the opportunity to avail of “Fixed Price” US Dollar denominated Contracts taking out any risk in Exchange Rate Fluctuations.

Currently Available – Studio Suite at Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I
Ready for Occupancy [RFO] from June 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Executive Studio Suites. Prime units Facing Morning Sun, overlooking Ortigas Center across Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo Hills on the horizon. Floor Area 27.23 square meters [293sqft] at $1,618.00/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 44,058.14 [Tax Exempt] and may be purchased with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 1,321.74] of USD 11,895.70 and the balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 856.69. Interest Free. Alternatively, Pay Cash and take a 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save USD 4,405.81 Pay 90% of the contract price now [USD 35,687.09] and the remaining 10% balance [USD 3,965.23] on unit turnover from June 2007….

Studio Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 1,321.74] of USD 11,895.70 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 360.33 [at 11.5% per annum]

Please Inquire For Availability....

Currently Available – 1 Bedroom Prime “Corner” Suite at Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I
Ready for Occupancy [RFO] from June 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila One Bedroom "Corner Suite". Prime unit Corner Suite Facing Morning Sun, overlooking Ortigas Center across Boni, Mandaluyong. Floor Area of 41.87 square meters [462sqft] at $1,812.16/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 75,875.14 [Including Tax] may now be purchased with a minimum 30% Down Payment [Saving USD 2,276.25 as 10% Discount on the down payment] of USD 20,486.29 and balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 1,475.35. Interest Free. Alternatively, you can Pay Cash, take a 10% discount on Contract Price. Save USD 7,587.51 Pay 90% now [USD 61,458.86] and remaining 10% balance [USD 6,828.76] on unit turnover from June 2007.

One Bedroom Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 2,276.25] of USD 20,486.29 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 620.56 [at 11.5% per annum]

Please Inquire For Availability....

Currently Available – 2 Bedroom Suite at Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I
Ready for Occupancy [RFO] from June 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite. Prime Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Mandaluyong. Floor Area of 65.14 square meters [700sqft] at $1,812.16/sqm. Total Contract Price: USD 118,044.10 [Including Tax] may be purchased with 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 3,541.32] of USD 31,871.91 and the balance payable over 36 equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 2,295.30 Interest Free. Alternatively, Pay Cash and take a 10% discount on the Contract Price. Save USD 11,804.41 Pay 90% of the contract price now [USD 95,615.72] and the remaining 10% balance [USD 10,623.97] on unit turnover from June 2007.

Two Bedroom Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 3,541.32] of USD 31,871.91 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 965.44 [at 11.5% per annum]

Please Inquire For Availability....

Penthouse Suite - at Lancaster Suites Manila Tower I
Ready for Occupancy [RFO] from June 2007

Lancaster Suites Manila Three Bedroom Loft Type Penthouse Suite. Prime Corner Suite overlooking Shaw Boulevard, Wack Wack Golf Course and Ortigas Center [Morning Sun]. Floor Area 125.81 square meters [1385sqft] at $1,968.96/sqm. USD 247,714.86 [Including Tax] may be purchased with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 7,431.44] of USD 66,883.02 and Balance payable without interest over 36 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 4,816.68. Another option, Pay Cash, take a 10% discount [Save USD 24,7771.48] Pay 90% Now [USD 200,649.04] and remaining 10% [USD 22,294.34] on unit Turnover from June 2007.

Penthouse Suites are also available through Bank Financing. Minimum Equity required is with a 30% Down Payment [with 10% Discount on the down payment Saving USD 7,431.44] of USD 66,883.02 and the balance payable over 15 years [180] equal consecutive monthly installments of USD 2,025.98 [at 11.5% per annum]

Please Inquire For Availability....

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Shaw, Boulevard, Metro Manila
Reserve Prime Units Now!... New Payment Plans Effective October 15, 2006...

The Lancaster Atrium Suites are now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Effective October 1, 2006 the selling price Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower A Tax Exempt Studio Units is Pesos 75,888 or $1,518.00 per sqm. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are priced at Pesos 84,994.56 or $1,700.16 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Units may be purchased on a Six Year No Interest Charge Term of payment or longer term "In-House" financing plans. Turnover of units for Tower A will be from December 2009/2010.

All payments will be made to the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower A Atrium Units will be at least 70-80% on completion and 100% on turnover of units from December 2009/2010

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Preconstruction Reservations

Executive Studio Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Executive Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 28.17 square meter [304sqft] at $1,518.00/sqm. USD 42,762.06. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Price for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 586.97. Alternatively Save USD 2,535.72 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 10,142.89 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 410.88.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans... Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 28.17 sqm [304 sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 42,762.06] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 471.93 with the balance of USD 13,946.48 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 5,663.11 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Down Discounted Payment of USD 22,652.46 and the remaining 33% [USD 13,946.48] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 8,552.41] on the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 30,788.68] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,420.96] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Executive Studio DeLuxe Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.50 square meters [350sqft] at $1,518.00/sqm. USD 49,335.00. These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 678.26. Alternatively Save USD 2,930.10 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 11,720.40 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 474.78.

The Lancaster Atrium Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 32.50sqm [350sqft Executive Studio [Contract Price USD 49,335.00] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 545.32 with the balance of USD 16,115.55 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 6,543.89 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 26,175.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 16,115.55] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 9,867.00] on the unit price... Pay 90% Now [USD 35,521.20] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,946.80]on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom Corner Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A One Bedroom Corner Suites Average Floor Area 62.82 square meters [675 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 106,804.05 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,476.44. Alternatively Save USD 6,378.24 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 25,512.97 Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,033.51.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans...

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 62.82 sqm [675 sqft One Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 106,804.05] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,187.06 with the balance of USD 35,080.34 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 14,244.74 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 56,978.97 and the remaining 33% [USD 35,080.34] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 21,360.81] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 76,898.92] and the remaining 10% [USD 8,544.32] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

One Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft Type" Suites


Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.69 sqm [546 sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 86,181.11 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey 'Loft Type' units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of only USD 1,190.02. Alternatively Save USD 5,140.86 by making a Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 20,563.47 resulting Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 833.02.

The Lancaster Atrium One Bedroom "loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 50.69 sqm [546 sqft One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 86,181.11] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 956.77 with the balance of USD 28,274.77 either payable
in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 11,481.28 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 45,925.07 and the remaining 33% [USD 28,274.77] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 17,236.22] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 62,050.40] and the remaining 10% [USD 6,894.49] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Two Bedroom Bi-Level “Loft Type” Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower A Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Floor Area 75.67 square meters [815sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 128,651.11 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Offer for Two Bedroom Suites provides they may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,779.88. Alternatively Save USD 7,689.06 by making a Reservation USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 30,756.27 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,245.91.

The Lancaster Atrium Two Bedroom 'Loft Type" Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 75.67 sqm [815 sqft] Two Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite [Contract Price USD 128,651.11] then 60 equal consecutive monthly payments of only USD 1,431.02 with the balance of USD 42,289.87 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 17,172.24 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 68,689.00 and the remaining 33% [USD 42,289.87] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 25,730.22] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 92,628.80] and the remaining 10% [USD 10,292.09] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom Bi-Level "Loft-Type Corner Suites

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Average Floor Area 106.00 square meters [1140sqft] at $1,700.16/sqm. USD 180,216.96 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium.

The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only USD 500.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,496.07. Alternatively Save USD 10,783.00 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 43,132.08 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,747.25.

The Lancaster Atrium Three Bedroom Corner Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 106.00 sqm [1140 sqft Three Bedroom Suite [Contract Price USD 180,216.96] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,006.84 with the balance of USD 59,306.60 either payable in cash
on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.

Another alternative, Save USD 24,082.07 by making th Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 96,328.29 and the remaining 33% [USD 59,306.60] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 36,043.39] on the unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 129,756.21] and the remaining 10% [USD 14,417.36] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Three Bedroom Bi-Level Penthouse Suites

Lancaster Atrium Tower A Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Average Floor Area 136.30 square meters [1467 sqft] at $1,856.96/sqm. USD 253,103.65 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with USD 500.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 3,508.38. Alternatively Save USD 15,156.21 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment of USD 60,624.88 and Balance payable without interest over 72 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,455.87.

The Lancaster Atrium Penthouse Suites are also now available on the very affordable and competitive New Payment Plan that provides for Executive Suites to be purchased on a No Interest No Down Payment basis with 67% of the payment payable over 60 equal consecutive monthly installments without interest and the 33% balance of the contract price payable upon turnover of the unit or to be paid over an additional 5 years from turnover through our hassle free no prequalification "In-House" Finance Plans.

Pay only USD 500.00 Reservation for a 136.30 sqm [1467 sqft] Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite [Contract Price USD 253,103.65] then 60 consecutive monthly payments of only USD 2,820.74 with the balance of USD 83,359.21 either payable in cash on turnover or to be financed over another 60 months payment plan.....

Another alternative, Save USD 33,848.88 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 67% Net Discounted Down Payment of USD 135,395.56 and the remaining 33% [USD 83,359.21] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Cash Payment option, take a full 20% discount [Save USD 50,620.73] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 182,234.62] and the remaining 10% [USD 20,248.30] on unit turnover from December 2009/2010

Either type of property is an excellent choice for a vacation home. So, when looking into buying a second home, check out these types of property as an option.

For inquiries on the Lancaster Suites currently available Condotel suites, price and terms of payment available together with information on the Launch of Tower II sales, please contact:

PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard. Mandaluyong City.
Metro Manila. Philippines 1552
Phone: Manila [63 2] 717 1958
Fax: Manila [63 2] 718 1828
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net
Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com [Lancaster Condotels]
Web: http://www.plcglobalpinoy.com [Condotel Webring]



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - PLCMarketing on 02/12/2007 05:29:19 AM

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home