Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pacific Concord Properties, Inc., recently announced a March Launch Date for the Flagship Lancaster Suites Condotel [Manila] development located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, one of the hottest Condotel Investments in the Philippines

To be called Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II [which is the second Tower adjacent to the existing “Sold Out” Tower I] we are now accepting Reservations for Studio, One, Two & Three Bedroom Suites adopting International Standard Escrow Trust Account “Buyer Safe” Easy Secure Payment Plans… with 5 year interest free payment terms or 12 year "In-House" financing available, full condo ownership, no management costs for Condotel Suites, no enrollment charges for joining the Condotel Rental Pool, and minimum monthly maintenance fees, as buyers or sellers of Real Estate you really should take a moment to look at this Condotel Investment Opportunity

Lancaster Manila Atrium Tower II, Shaw Boulevard, Metro Manila, Philippines is a "Full Service" Condominium Hotel ["Condotel"] offering Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suites for sale.To be completed and ready for turnover from December 2009, the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II will provide unit owners with premier residential condo units with the option of enrolling their units in the Lancaster Condotel Rental Pool.
Great Investment for Fil-Am's whom visit Manila for Vacations or Business as they can earn Rental Incomes [at current purchase levels] of some 16-18% ROI per annum as Owner Non-Residents when not using their units through Condotel Management and reciprocal arrangement with Lancaster Cebu Resort Residences. This makes Lancaster Suites one of the Hottest Investment Opportunities in the Philippines.

All units at the Lancaster Suites have kitchen facilities. The standard unit price provides for the suite to be finished but not fully furnished. Included in the current price are the interior finishing’s such as tiled & fitted bathrooms, bedrooms with simulated wood plank flooring, living and dining area tiled floorings and lower kitchen cabinets/work tops installed. A complete optional extra interior fit-out package including appliances will be available towards the time the units are closer to being completed towards the latter part of 2009. Monthly condo dues are currently around 60 pesos/square meter of the unit floor area/month..

Reserve [Studio Type] units now at Pesos 64,888 or $1,298.00 per sqm and are 12% Tax Exempt. The One Bedroom, Two and Three Bedroom Suites are currently priced at Pesos 72,674.56 or $1,453.76 per sqm including Government Taxes [R-Vat 12%]. Five Year No Interest Charge Terms of payment. Completion and Turnover of units for Tower II will be from 2009/2010. All payments will be made to the specific Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium Tower II Equitable PCI Bank Escrow Trust Account. It is anticipated, given the track record on sales of Tower I Units that property appreciation for initial buyers of Tower II Atrium Units will be at least 70-80% on completion and 100% on turnover of units in 2009/2010

Make sure you reserve a Unit Now at the Current Price Offering and extended terms of payment and stand to earn at least 70-80% in Real Property Appreciation by completion of units in 2009/2010

With current Global Structural Steel and Reinforced Steel Bar Prices increasing some 50%, we anticipate a substantial 15-20% price increase effective May-June 2006

Executive Studio Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 29.62 square meters [320sqft] at $1,298.00/sqm. USD 38,446.76 These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 632.45. Alternatively Save USD 2,276.80 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Discounted Payment of USD 9,107.23 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 442.71. Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 7,689.35] on unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 27,681.67] and the remaining 10% [USD 3,075.74] on unit turnover from December 2009...

Executive Studio DeLuxe Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive DeLuxe Studio Suites. Average Floor Area 32.96 square meters [355sqft] at $1,298.00/sqm. USD 42,782.08 These units are either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay or Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Offer for a Studio Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 704.70. Alternatively Save USD 2,536.92 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 10,147.70 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 493.30. Another option, Pay Cash and take a 20% discount [Save USD 8,556.41] on unit price.... Pay 90% Now [USD 30,803.09] remaining 10% [USD 3,422.57] on unit Turnover from December 2009

Tax Exempt Combined Studio Units ….As One Bedroom Suites

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Combined Studio Suites As One Bedroom Suite Two Units Combined Studio Floor Area 59.24 square meters [638sqft] at $1,298.00/sqm. USD 76,893.52. These units are overlooking Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Initial Offer for Combined Studio Suite provides it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 1,000.00 and Balance then Payable without interest in 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,273.23. Alternatively Save USD 4,553.61 by making the Reservation, USD 1,000.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Discounted Payment of USD 18,214.44 Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 885.42. Another option, Pay Cash, and take a full 20% discount on the Unit Price [Save USD 15,378.70]... Pay the 90% Now [USD 55,363.33] and remaining 10% [USD 6,151.48] on unit Turnover from December 2009

One Bedroom Corner Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive 1 Bedroom Corner Suites. Average Floor Area 59.81 sqm [645sqft] at $1,453.76/sqm. USD 86,949.39 [Including Taxes] These units are all Corner Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,440.83. Alternatively Save USD 5,186.96 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 20,747.85 Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,008.58. Another option, Pay Cash take a 20% discount [Save USD 17,389.87] on unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 62,603.56] and remaining 10% [USD 6,955.95] on unit Turnover from December 2009

One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive 1 Bedroom "Loft Type" Suites. Floor Area 50.06 sqm [540sqft] at $1,453.76/sqm. USD 72,275.23 [Including Taxes] These 2-Storey ‘Loft Type’ units are overlooking the Swimming Pool Deck. All units within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. Current Special Offer for a One Bedroom "Loft Type" Suite provides purchases with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of only USD 1,196.25. Alternatively Save USD 4,306.51 by making a Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 17,226.06 resulting Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 837.38. Another option, Pay Cash take 20% discount [Save USD 14,455.04] on unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 52,038.16] and 10% [USD 5,782.02] on unit Turnover from December 2009

Two Bedroom “Loft Type” Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive Two Bedroom Loft Type Suites. Average Floor Area 75.69 sqm [815 sqft] $1,453.76/sqm. USD 110,035.09 [Including Tax] These units are all 2-Storey "Loft-Type" Suites either facing towards Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo, Samat Street overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati and towards Manila Bay and the Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within the Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Special Initial Offer for a Two Bedroom Suite provides that it may be purchased with a Reservation Fee USD 500.00 and the Balance then Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,825.58. Alternatively Save USD 6,572.10 by making a Reservation USD 500.00 then within 30 days a 30% Net Down Payment of USD 26,288.42 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments of USD 1,277.91. Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 22,007.02] on the unit price. Pay 90% Now [USD 79,225.27] and 10% [USD 8,802.80] on Turnover from December 2009

Three Bedroom "Loft-Type Corner Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive Three Bedroom Corner Suites. Floor Area 104.27 sqm [1,122 sqft] at $1,453.76/sqm. USD 151,583.56 [Including Taxes] These units are all "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. All units are within Lancaster Suites Manila Atrium. The Current Special Offer for the Three Bedroom Suites provides purchases can be made with only USD 500.00 Reservation Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,518.06. Alternatively Save USD 9,065.01 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Discounted Down Payment USD 36,260.05 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 1,762.64. Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 30,316.71] Pay 90% Now [USD 109,140.16] and 10% [USD 12,126.69] on unit Turnover from December 2009

Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites Price May 1, 2006

Lancaster Suites Manila Tower II Executive Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites. Floor Area 133.96 sqm [1,445sqft] at $1,610.56/sqm. USD 215,750.62 [Including Taxes] These units are all 2-Storey Loft-Type "Corner Suites" either facing Ortigas Center overlooking Pasig towards Laguna de Bay and Antipolo or overlooking Mandaluyong, Makati towards Manila Bay and Swimming Pool Deck. Current Special Offer for Penthouse Suites provide purchases with USD 500.00 Reservation and Balance Payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 3,587.51. Alternatively Save USD 12,915.03 by making the Reservation, USD 500.00 then within 30 days 30% Net Down Payment USD 51,660.15 and Balance payable without interest over 60 consecutive equal monthly payments USD 2,511.26. Another option, Pay Cash and take a full 20% discount [Save USD 43,150.12] Pay 90% Now [USD155,340.45] and 10% [USD 17,260.05] on unit Turnover from December 2009

Please note these are average floor areas. Actual unit sizes vary from floor to floor. Please note all Unit offers on Cash Basis will be given Priority Reservation Status. Prices quoted are in US Dollars at current [fixed contract] exchange rate now Pesos 50.00/USD 1.00

All Lancaster Residential Suites Unit Features Include:

• Vitrified ceramic tiles in living, dining areas
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and toilet and bath
• Toilets with mechanical ventilation
• Plastered cement with painted finishes
• Provisions for window type air-conditioners

For a Copy of the Lancaster Suites Slide Show Presentation kindly copy and paste the following URL into your Web Browser

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=thslvaa.507okf1e&x=0&y=gzpcua

For Full Details of Lancaster Condotels please contact:

Beth Collingz
PLC International Marketing Networks
Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Manila Head Office
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Metro Manila. Philippines
Phone: Manila [632] 717 1958 Fax: Manila [632] 718 1828

Pacific Concord Properties Inc., Cebu Office
Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan. Cebu. Philippines
Phone: Cebu [6332] 340 0721 Fax: [6332] 495 4938
Email: plcsales@pldtdsl.net

Web: http://www.plcsales.coms.ph Web: http://www.lancastersuites.com
Watch for the launch of our new website and Forum on www.lancastersuites.com
June 19, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home